Doctor-Skachko's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How much drinking water in the morning for health on trips around the world?

Hello world of experts on Google maps! I'm a new food blogger Boris Skachko (Kiev, Ukraine).
At home, drinking water is easy. You know where to get clean water. And you can easily drink water at any time.
And if you have a trip around the world - clean water is not always there. And it is necessary to create a stock of water in the morning!
It is often recommended to drink 1-2 glasses of water in the morning! drink 1 glass of water in the morning or drink 2 glasses of water in the morning - for most, the right answer is different!
My advice. The amount of water you need in person determines the weight reduction per night in the morning! Your weight in the evening before going to bed and your weight in the morning after emptying the bladder. The difference is the loss of water per night.
If you drink more water in the morning, or less water, your heart and kidneys will be bad! Least!
It is especially important to know how much water you need to drink in the morning personally to you in traveling around the world. Depending on the conditions, the water losses that you are accustomed to overnight can change dramatically!
Did you know how to determine how much water you need to drink in the morning personally to you? Your life depends on it!

Ukraine, Kiev, Україна
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How much drinking water in the morning for health on trips around the world?

Hi @Doctor-Skachko

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

I have merged your two posts related to the same subject

View solution in original post

Level 8

To drink or not to drink water in the morning on travel?

Hello world of experts on Google maps! I'm the new food blogger Boris Skachko from Ukraine.
Some experts say that you need to drink water in the morning.
Other experts advise not to waste time on water intake in the morning to write more reviews on Google maps in a new city or new country.
Your opinion? Do you drink water in the morning?

Level 9

Re: How much drinking water in the morning for health on trips around the world?

@Doctor-Skachko hi! thanks for your amazing post and health advice!
Drinking water is sure the most important thing! I try to dring AT LEAST 2 litres per day! Of course I drink more when I do sports!

I also use an app to remind me to dring water:))

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

Drink 2 liters of water per day - absolutely useless recommendation! Moreover, it is dangerous to health! And not only local experts! I will write such a post.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Doctor-Skachko

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

I have merged your two posts related to the same subject

Level 8

Thanks for help me!

Level 8

I like adding Himalayan salt sole, apple cider vinegar or citrus juice to water

Level 8

If you add honey instead of Himalayan salt - this is a very strong energy. And for those who often get worse gastritis or peptic ulcer a little baking soda, sodium bicarbonate will reduce stomach irritation with acids. And gastritis will not aggravate.