AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

SunsetSunset

Have look sunset @

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Have a look @AveR my city sunsetSunset in ComillaSunset in Comilla

Sunset in ComillaSunset in Comilla

Sunset in ComillaSunset in Comilla

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

Every Local Guides Must View These Beautiful Istanbul Morning Photos

“Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day”

I am going to share with you local guides amazing views, it is totally without edition so it`s original 😉 hope you like it I uploaded newly to Google Maps.

Hope You Comment your kind Replies with Kudos.

@OSAMA  @ErmesT

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-17 at 9.35.35 PM.jpegNear to Esenler MetroNear to Esenler MetroNear to Dortyul Meydan EsenlerNear to Dortyul Meydan EsenlerWhatsApp Image 2018-02-17 at 9.35.37 PM.jpeg

Level 10

Re: Every Local Guides Must View These Beautiful Istanbul Morning Photos

But these images give the feeling of night @MIHashimi😄 I am illusion-ed.  hahaha

Very beautiful photos. I think to have a morning walk in this place would be absolutely awesome. 

Connect Moderator

Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing @MIHashimi

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@NareshDarji Thank you very much, bro, for your kind comment 

Level 8

Bro I have taken these photos in the morning not in the sunset haha, by the thank you very much, bro Kind Regards @BishowvijayaP

Connect Moderator

Hi @MIHashimi, beautiful photos of a beautiful sunrise.

I will move it in the sunrises and sunsets collection that we have here in Connect

There is one question that I want to ask you. Why do you make your posts unreadable, writing in a huge bold size.

Especially with a mobile, your posts are very difficult to read. In this way, you are loosing the attention.

Screenshot_20180218-113416.png

When this morning, opening your post, I have seen what is in this photo, my first idea was to close it, without reading it.

So please, make an edit for your post to be readable.

Thanks

Ermes

Level 5

Sunrise from behind Batur mountain

Wonderful sunriseWonderful sunrise

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise from behind Batur mountain

Hi @Wahyu_Hdyt,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful sunrise with us! Just so you know I have moved your post in the How is sunrise and sunset in your city as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!