Former Google Contributor

Re: How do i give Kudos to someone?

@Yash glad to here!!

Level 8

@OSAMA The kudos game!

Level 5

@OSAMA this kudo affair is getting my daughter crazier and crazier!

Level 9

@FernandaDesiderata

I (advice) told her this is Addicted , and get more Addicted everyday 😁😁🎉🎉👍👍

You also Be careful 😉

Connect Moderator

@DanielaBP

@FernandaDesiderata

@OSAMA

Please try to keep the conversation in the topic context. 

This topic is related to a solved problem related to the "giving kudos" button function in Connect interface. 

If you have some technical suggestions about it, of course you are welcome to tell us. Every proposal for improvement is important. 

Thanks 

Ermes 

Level 9

I think we still at the same topic @ErmesT 👌👍😎😁

@ErmesT wrote:

@DanielaBP

@FernandaDesiderata

@OSAMA

Please try to keep the conversation in the topic context. 

This topic is related to a solved problem related to the "giving kudos" button function in Connect interface. 

If you have some technical suggestions about it, of course you are welcome to tell us. Every proposal for improvement is important. 

Thanks 

Ermes 

Level 8

So sorry @ErmesT but I thought the question was resolved. And so I've supposed that we can also kidding about kudos.

But, maybe, kudos are more important that even me and @OSAMA have ever considered 😉

Connect Moderator

This board is "how do I..." @DanielaBP

Members came here to receive help from us about some difficulty they are having in Maps or in Connect. 

I'm happy that the problem is solved, this can be helpful for other members, that's all

Ermes 

Level 8

I'm happy too, dearest @ErmesT!

Level 10

just click, KUDO BOX

TRY AND GIVE ME A KUDO

@Yash wrote:

Hi all,

Yes that's probably a noob question but i am not aware if something has changed but i cannot give Kudos to anyone or i don't know how to..

Earlier I used to click heard icon to give Kudos and it worked(that's what all did), but now i cannot click the heart icon (using android phone currently)

But now i cannot give Kudos to anyone, is it problem from website or i am not aware of any new method?

Yes i tried using "request desktop site" option, but it's not working, i tried clicking around the hears/Kudos written but that also didn't helped, any idea what's wrong?

Sorry for asking this noob question, and thanks for reading/reply

Thanks and best wishes.