schumonn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

How do I verify my business listing without a postcard?

I have 5 Franchise Market.

Los Angeles, CA, USA
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I verify my business listing without a postcard?

Hi @schumonn,

Thanks for posting your question on Connect!

To be able to verify your business, please follow the instructions in the link and visit the Google My Business help center to describe your question. Usually it takes time to receive your business postcard, but in case it's missing, please follow these steps to report that.

Thanks @ErmesT for your kind help!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @schumonn 

This is the community of Local Guides.

Local Guides is a program for individuals only. Business activities are not allowed here, but if you are welcome to contribute as a Local Guide

You should post your question on GMB Forum

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @schumonn,

Thanks for posting your question on Connect!

To be able to verify your business, please follow the instructions in the link and visit the Google My Business help center to describe your question. Usually it takes time to receive your business postcard, but in case it's missing, please follow these steps to report that.

Thanks @ErmesT for your kind help!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!