DebanjanJPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Solution

Re: can i become a google moderator and if so, how?

Hi @yidispreinyc Google Moderators are Paid  employees working for Google that is why they have that designated and special title. And as well there is no qualification here from connect that qualifies a person to become a Google moderator. But you can learn more about having a career at Google through this link below:https://careers.google.com

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 4

Re: How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

hi 

I want to be a Google Moderator

Level 7

How can I get the moderator badge?

Inam
Connect Moderator

Re: Moderator

Hi @sahir_inam A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides, after a very long time.

In Connect there are two kind of Moderators:

• Google moderatorsMeet the Google Moderators post - Google Moderators are Google employees
  • Connect moderatorsMeet the Connect Moderators post -  Interested in becoming a moderator for Local Guides Connect? Here’s what we’re looking for:
    • Local Guides Level 5+ who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect
    • Friendly and respectful community members who help keep Connect a warm, welcoming and informative place with their knowledge, accuracy and tone

There is no application or nomination process. Keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

Googler

How to be an Googler?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Googler

Hey @NirmalTeja,

Thanks for reaching out.

Career opportunities can be found on Google Careers. You can visit it and browse the available positions at Google.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Googler

Hey @NirmalTeja,

Please note that I have moved your reply here: How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Moderator

Hey @sahir_inam,

Just a note to say I'll be moving this discussion to an existing board to keep conversations organized.

Re: How do I become a "Google Moderator" and "meet-up host" ?

Hey @VishalM,

Quick note to say I'll be moving your post to an existing discussion in order to better organize our conversations.

Re: How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

Hey @IrshuP,

I'll be moving your post to an existing discussion in order to better organize our conversations here on Connect.

Thanks!