MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hi Salaam Local Guides

Dear Local Guides & Google Members

Hope all of you are fine and well sorry for not active in these days, I have a problem a little sick because of an accident happened to me a little bit wounded I not want to share the photos of me because I not want to make you lovely people sad, but I will not leave my contribution in Google Maps & I will not You lovely People.

Big Problem is that I am refused, it means I will be not there in Connect Live 2018 Program very feeling sad 😞 

but no way visa is not in our hands and maybe it is my destiny.

I also had contributions in Istanbul Last years but now I am contributing in my country Afghanistan. Hope Google help me that I back start contributing in Istanbul.

Best Wishes To all of you lovely Local Guiders & Google Moderators @TraciC and all

Kabul, Afghanistan
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Hi Salaam Local Guides

Hi @MIHashimi, I am very sorry in reading about your accident, I hope you will recover soon, and of course I am very sad in reading about your Visa application.

Well, it means that we need to find another opportunity for meeting each other. I still remember your first meet-up, and the determination ,of that post so please, go on, do not get discouraged.

I wish you all the best in your life

Ermes

Level 8

Re: Hi Salaam Local Guides

Dear @ErmesT 

Thank you very much for encouraging me & Yes I must say that nothing can stop me from contributing in Google Maps & to meet lovely Local Guides.

i already started my contributing & enjoying it.