Nageh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Handmade at home

Get up from laziness, and take advantage of your time sitting at home due to the coronavirus

20200503_003920.jpg

20200503_160051.jpg

20200415_170229.jpg

15893722067117408735218714764228.jpg

20200508_111906.jpg

Cairo, Egypt
10 comments
Level 8

Handmade at home

Get up from laziness, and take advantage of your time sitting at home due to the coronavirus

20200503_003920.jpg

20200503_160051.jpg

20200415_170229.jpg

15893722067117408735218714764228.jpg

20200508_111906.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Handmade at home

Hi @Nageh 

"Welcome to Connect! If this is your first visit, you’ve come to the right place. This post will serve as a guide for everything you need to know about contributing content and engaging with the Local Guides community on Connect

This is the first of the information that you will find in "Your guide to Connect" , the introductory Guide of the community. In there you will find all the necessary information to know how to better contribute in the community

You are extremely creative, and I like what you are doing at home. How did you made them?

In addition please note that I have merged your posts with the same content. If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to post it again. You can simply make an edit.

Press the three blue dots on your post then click on "edit"

Edit your post - Why and How To will give you some tip

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

Level 8

Wow @Nageh that's super creative. It's special skills set. Thanks for sharing.

doc_dells ❤️
Tangerang Local Guides
INDONESIA
Level 8

Thanks for your help and your support 

Level 8

Hello @doc_dells thanks for your support 🌷

Level 9

"Get up from laziness" got me in stitches 🤣

I am up but I can't make this. 

This is so creative, well done. @Nageh 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Nageh,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Since you are new here, please get acquainted with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using Connect, Need Help? - Help Us to Help You and Your guide to Connect.

These things are just amazing, I am very impressed by your creativity. It will be really nice if you can share how did you make them. Could you please add a bit more details about these photos? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV Thanks for your time to comment and your help m stay safe and be on tuch 

Level 8

@Ewaade_3A thanks for  your  support,  you can do different things,  I see how you  Very active in your contribution here, keep going ، and keep in touch,  stay safe