@Ranjan_Kumar_Swain

@Safdarrai

Level 8 BadgeLevel 8 Badge2 lakh photo views2 lakh photo views

Bhaskar
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Got the Level 8 Badge

Hey @bhaskar_arin

Congratulations on this great achievement. You now got a further reason to celebrate the upcoming weekend.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Sorbe  thanks your all support,

I will keep my momentum 🙂

Bhaskar
Level 9

Hi dear @bhaskar_arin Congratulations to you for your efforts and for your great work. Thank you for mentioning me it is a pleasure for me too.

Level 9

Congratulations @bhaskar_arin

Ranjan
Level 10

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 @bhaskar_arin for achieve level 8 local guide badge. 

Level 10

Congratulations @bhaskar_arin for level 8 keep it up

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@bhaskar_arin 

congratulations you'll see some more time and arrive at 9 and then at 10 and who knows if they will also put new badges new levels?

Level 10

Congratulations, friend @bhaskar_arin

Come fast & Join Level 10 Community...

All the best

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Congratulation @bhaskar_arin for your achievement.