RohitGahlot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google My Business page is suspended

Hi Team 

Here I just want to know that do we solve the Google My Business page issues here.

@InaS 

Regards 

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Google My Business page is suspended

Probably addressing your issue to the Google My Business Help Community could be helpful, @RohitGahlot 

This is a community of Local Guides, and you should never mix the Local Guides activity with your business. 

This is against the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions : "Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program."

In any case, as you asked, this is the Google My Business local business reinstatement request .

Fill the form, and please keep in mind what I told you about not mixing communities

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Probably addressing your issue to the Google My Business Help Community could be helpful, @RohitGahlot 

This is a community of Local Guides, and you should never mix the Local Guides activity with your business. 

This is against the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions : "Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program."

In any case, as you asked, this is the Google My Business local business reinstatement request .

Fill the form, and please keep in mind what I told you about not mixing communities

Level 9

Google My Business page is suspended

Hi @ErmesT 

Thank you so much for your guidance it was not my business page. One of my friends is handling that page

and suddenly his business page suspended so I thought that I should ask here on connect page.

Thank you once again for guiding me.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the feedback, @RohitGahlot 

Can you please be so kind to change the topic label for your post? How Tos is the topic where we post our questions here.

What are Connect topics? will help you to understand what are the topics of the community, and where to address your future contents

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RohitGahlot,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

As @ErmesT mentioned, Connect is dedicated to the Local Guides program and you should address your query to the GMB forum, in order to get assistance. This is why I am marking his comments as a solution in case someone else has a similar doubt. 

P.S.: I am moving your post to our How-tos section as well, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!