MortenSI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: a beach clean-up, camping in Tierra del Fuego, and more

@MortenSI thank you for sharing. Yes It's me cleaning the beach. 

Kasun Silva                              

Guiding Star 2021   | Underwater mapping | Street View mapping
Connect Moderator

Hi @MortenSI, thank you very much for sharing. @InaS, thank you for choosing my post and raise this question trough the Local Guides Community. Visiting the Museum of Tomorrow allowed me to reflect a lot about my carbon footprint, and it's fantastic to know that through Local Guides Connect, I can share this concern with other Local Guides. 

I feel honored to have my post featured with such great histories like the fantastic post of @GoldenPapa about the Chocolate Village, as I said in my comment there, I thought that it was like a park or a studio, and I was surprised that it is a restaurant.

Congrats also to @ravindus, Local Guides Clean The World is an awesome initiative, and I had the pleasure to attend to meetups about that:

Local Guide Alexandre Campbell (second from left to right) and other Local Guides during a LGCW meetup in Rio de Janeiro. (Photo by @ParaenseCarioca)Local Guide Alexandre Campbell (second from left to right) and other Local Guides during a LGCW meetup in Rio de Janeiro. (Photo by @ParaenseCarioca)

@Avraham_Jurado, I loved your post. Argentinian Asado is the best. Like @Giu_DiB, I also would love to spend time in this like, eating an Asado and have a great time with my Argentinian friends.

A photo of an Argentinian Parrilla in a restaurante in Buenos Aires. (Photo Local Guide, @AlexandreCampbell).A photo of an Argentinian Parrilla in a restaurante in Buenos Aires. (Photo Local Guide, @AlexandreCampbell).

Level 9

I like Friend Favourite @MortenSI 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Congratulations to @ravindus , @GoldenPapa , @AlexandreCampbell and @Avraham_Jurado  for sharing your great post.

Connect Moderator

Que buena selección @MortenSI felicitaciones a todos por sus magníficos post, en especial a @Avraham_Jurado  y  @AlexandreCampbell 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Saludos.

Silvi 🇦🇷

My contributions   

#ExperienciaArgentina 

Former Google Contributor

I had a feeling you would like the cleanup @ErmesT, it's so satisfying seeing these beautiful places get rid of all that waste.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

All thanks should go to @MoniV who chose your post for this weeks post. 

I hope you'll continue to make great Connect for us!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Esse assado está ótimo! Eu fiquei com fome! Hahaha @Avraham_Jurado 🇧🇷😄👍🏻

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 8

Obrigado por compartilhar nossa foto, amigo @AlexandreCampbell !

E essa "Partilha Argentina" parece deliciosa! Kkl Grande abraço! 👊🏻🇧🇷😁👍🏻

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 10

haha pues cuando andes por argentina tienes que comer un asado @ParaenseCarioca  hahaha

Level 9

Eyyy @Avraham_Jurado ! Congrats! Your post is in Friday Favourites!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

 ROSARIO - ARGENTINA