RosalieTi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Follow along: Local Guides best of 2017

Of course 2017 was really great year and I hope 2018 will be more exciting year ever

Level 8

Thank you@RosalieTi..!! 2017 was an awesome year for Local guides #LG.

Level 4

Rules of engagement

Hello......I'm not sure I understand this concept correctly ??  Do I add the photos that i want to enter in "photo of the week" on my google+ page, I am a local guide there...Or do I load the photo onto their facebook page "Google Local Guides" ....If in fact I load it to my Google+ page an that is the proper place, is that all i need to do??  thanks Much Darryl

Level 10

Yeah, 2017 still remains the Best Year Ever for 50 million plus Local Guides across the globe. Thank you @RosalieTi for this post!

@RosalieTi wrote:

This was a big year for Local Guides! To celebrate, we want to put the spotlight on the amazing things you created in 2017.

In the coming weeks on our social channels, we’ll be looking back at some of our community’s biggest accomplishments—like inspiring meet-ups, impressive 360 photography, and much more.

You can follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and be sure to share your favorites using #LocalGuides. You can also link to your best contributions in the comments here.

To kick it off, here’s a roundup of this year’s Photos of the Week—photos we select each week directly from Local Guides’ Google Maps contributions.

Best of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photosBest of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photos

Level 6

It's really nice to keep traveling and share every beautiful moments.

Level 3

@RosalieTi wrote:

This was a big year for Local Guides! To celebrate, we want to put the spotlight on the amazing things you created in 2017.

In the coming weeks on our social channels, we’ll be looking back at some of our community’s biggest accomplishments—like inspiring meet-ups, impressive 360 photography, and much more.

You can follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and be sure to share your favorites using #LocalGuides. You can also link to your best contributions in the comments here.

To kick it off, here’s a roundup of this year’s Photos of the Week—photos we select each week directly from Local Guides’ Google Maps contributions.

Best of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photosBest of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photos

@RosalieTi wrote:

I'll be waiting for that!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rules of engagement

Great question! We select Photo of the Week from photos uploaded to Google Maps from your Local Guides account. Keep uploading to Maps, and you just may see your photo pop up as one of our Photos of the Week 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Rules of engagement

Wow @RosalieTi

Sorry for reaching this post so late. 

2017 has been a so special year for me, that I still not believe that. I am scared to wake up from this wonderful dream, but a lot of signals are telling me that it is all real. 

Great initiative, I love it 

Ermes 

Level 6

Looking forward to following this series. Can't wait to see the places we'll all discover in 2018! 

Level 8

I have had great memories of 2017.

I got at level 8 last week. Good works always wins.

@OSAMA @AkmalB @ErmesT @ProfArunCM @RohitSadana and dear all