ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

It's a very interesting discussion @ErmesT 
Since I got a 0.35M pixel digital camera 20 years ago, the task I first worked on was "the sun." This picture is more than 10 years ago. I noticed that there were very many pictures, especially in the evening. In the first place color is the refraction of light by the position of the sun. I think, it is natural that we make this a challenge🌅🤔.

The sun is the theme for practice (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)The sun is the theme for practice (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)The sun is the theme for practice (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)The sun is the theme for practice (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)The sun is the theme for practice (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)The sun is the theme for practice (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi) 

Continue to keep thinking about pictures please. I will introduce your articles😉.

Let's talk about photography techniques by everyone!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 4

Hi everyone!

Sun is most beautiful at sunsets, a lot of colours on clouds make it looks magnificant. I like make photos in cold winter when it colors to pink-velvet and sun is red-orange. 

Level 8

@ErmesT Great shots!

Taking a photo of a sunset can be a bit challenging, but still - digital cameras have made the entire thing easier. Personally, I never use filters, I prefer to focus on a good spot, and apart from taking a photo, I always try to cherish the moment itself. Here's one example.

The sunset above Dubrovnik, CroatiaThe sunset above Dubrovnik, Croatia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

@ErmesT cudowne zdjęcia, aż dech zapiera.Słońce to niewdzięczny model, trzeba być mistrzem wysokiej klasy, jak ty, aby dojść do takiej perfekcji.Chylę czoła. Pozdrawiam, Danuta

Level 8

hello @PoliMC 

i have captured sunset photos at valsad

Sunset at tithal beach at valsad . This is capture by me recently  during my photo walk on "Tithal beach festival"Sunset at tithal beach at valsad . This is capture by me recently during my photo walk on "Tithal beach festival"sunset at tithal beach capture by mesunset at tithal beach capture by me

There is 15 minutes difference between above 2 photos.

here i have share few photos of Tithal beach Sunset

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wjC4S1ciiFJE69HY6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PoliMC  kolejne mistrzowstwo w tym poście.Gratuluję, Danuta

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RivaniRahmadani fantastyczne!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoniDi przepiękne fotki.Pozdrawiam Danuta

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

@ermest próbuję... warto? Marina, Frombork, PolskaMarina, Frombork, Polska

Zachód nad Szkarpawą, Rybina, PolskaZachód nad Szkarpawą, Rybina, Polska

Zielsko , ale fotogeniczne :)Zielsko , ale fotogeniczne ?

Zrobiłam je z komórki, zachwycona nieodmiennie spektaklem na niebie i nieodmiennie niezadowolona ze swoich wysiłków uwiecznienia ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sofi_dz  piękne zdjęcie! Gratuluję!