YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's talk about photography techniques by everyone!

Why do not we share the photography techniques you think are important?

Many people are keen on photography. Sometimes photography can be the dignity of the photographer and the subject. We are having days to be praised by friends by showing pictures. Everyone is serious about photography. so, everyone is acquiring some kind of photography technology.

There is therefore proposed. Please tell us the technique you think is important.

There is one rule. Please respect the opinions of everyone. First of all, I will show off my way of thinking about photography.

DSC02681-1.jpg

I am photographing with "oriental art", "Western art" and "contemporary art".

Concept of oriental art

The characteristic of Oriental art is to carefully draw information of "Five Ws and How" on one picture. Art is the amount of information.

1. Who was involved?
  2. What happened?
  3. Where did it take place?
  4. When did it take place?
  5. Why did that happen?
  6. How did it happen?

It is one of the values ​​of Oriental art to see how much information can be incorporated on a single screen. It is the thickness of the book of your writing novel.

P1010914-2.jpg

1. A lot of foreign tourists visit
  2. To visit sightseeing
  3. To Kiyomizu temple, the biggest sightseeing spot in Kyoto
  4. In autumn afternoon
  5. Autumn leaves are beautiful
  6. Climb the hill

DSC06295-2_R.jpg

1. The Japanese old woman wearing a warm clothes
  2. Cooking Japanese Food
  3. Japanese style stalls
  4. In winter
  5. To sell to tourists
  6. Boiled dumplings with a skewer in a big pot

DSC00343.jpg

There is also the opposite technique. By omitting other elements, you can strongly claim the subject as one thing. It is frequently used in Instagram. I took this picture to emphasize the originality that the Japanese tea contains maple.

Concept of Western art

The theme of Western art is clear. That is the main character. Traditional Western art always sets the main character. Techniques for gathering gaze using scientific illusion are used. It is a building or a supporting role. By being guided by our eyes, we can feel the flow of time despite being a photograph that stops time. This is one of the values ​​of Western art.

P1010914-1.jpg

The main character is "autumn leaves" As many tourists are turning their eyes on the autumn leaves, we want to focus on autumn leaves. The direction of Kiyomizu temple is also the direction of autumn leaves.

DSC06295-1_R.jpg

It is strongly guiding the gaze to the skewer dumplings that the hands of old women picked up. It suggests that it is just before handing it, and it makes you feel time even though it is not a movie.

DSC02681-1.jpgDSC01768-12.jpgDSC06263-1_R.jpg

Other examples.

DSC01321_R.jpg

Also, if you take a picture on a plane that does not lead to a line of sight, the explanation as an element of things will be emphasized.

Concept of contemporary art

Contemporary art aims are areas of unknown. It is a mission to deny the existing beauty values ​​and search for new value.

DSC05661_R.jpgDSC01272.jpg

They say "beauty" is "doubt" and "discomfort". Doubt is to be confused without having seen before. The discomfort is that the doubt continues for a long time and can not be convinced. So attachment increases by trying to dispel it, we feels beautiful as a result. Because it becomes indifferent if it gets used to it. If you felt it strange when you saw a piece of contemporary art, you are proof that you are being fascinated.

Next is your turn!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

118 comments
Level 10

Re: Let's talk about photography techniques by everyone!

Please tell me your technique about the photos @TravellerG @asifMojtoba @Jesi @TheEagleEye @potaro67 @ken_jp @PaulPavlinovich

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Google Moderator

@YasumiKikuchiさん、すごいですね。とても面白い記事です。共有ありがとうございます。

全部の写真は綺麗で一つ一つを見ると早速「日本に行きたいな〜」と思っています。

私は写真を撮るのは全然上手ではありませんがYasumiKikuchiさんの説明を読むと興味があります。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Ivi_Geさん有難うございます🙏

伏見稲荷神社の投稿が遅れていますが間もなく完成するでしょう。日本紹介のほうもお楽しみに😊

写真の基礎はそれほど膨大な量の学習ではありませんので、機会がありましたらお薦めします。

Google Moderator

@YasumiKikuchiさん、

最後の写真は京都のどちらからのでしょうか。忘れてしまいました。私もその所に行ったことがありましたけど名前は覚えませんでした。

キャプション:私と友人の写真です。(Local Guides @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:私と友人の写真です。(Local Guides @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Ivi_Geさん

必ず押さえておきたい名所をバッチリとご経験されていて、もはや日本人です😃

八坂庚申堂というお寺で、外国人に人気がある八坂地区のちょうど真ん中に位置します。

カラフルな球体は「くくり猿🐵」という絵馬の一種の人形です。猿は「身勝手な人間」あるいは「理性の低い人間」を揶揄する意味で用いられます。猿の人形の手足を縛り付けることで「礼儀正しくする」「身の程をわきまえる」という意味となり、「そうすることであなたの運勢は上昇しますよ」という教えになっています。

Connect Moderator

Thank you @YasumiKikuchi for this post, that is opening a very interesting subject, at least in my mind. You are completely changing my view of photographic techniques, moving my attention from the main, single subject of a photo, to an universe of elements that are contributing to compose an image.

I am actually re-thinking a lot about the meaning of a photo, and more about the philosophy behind it.

I will come with some of my photos later today

Level 10

Thank you for reading @ErmesT
I like art. There are countless abundant traditional art and museums in your area. When I was a boy I can not forget my memory when I traveled to Europe for an art training trip😊

I am also looking forward to your future photos📷

Level 10

Surely, dear friend @YasumiKikuchi; will contribute (within the limited time, available); kindly grand some time, as I am traveling.

I sincerely wish all the success for this thread.

Level 10

Thank you for your reply @TravellerG
Tell me your technique when you can afford your time
It will be welcomed no matter how late it is.