ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

Beautiful colour combination - I may not have any photos of these types, sorry. enjoyed all the shots, dear @ErmesT 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hi @ermest

That's some useful info for photographing the sun.

Here is how I capture my sunset, hope you like the shots.

Sun giving its hues to the skySun giving its hues to the skyCoconut tree silhouetted by the SunCoconut tree silhouetted by the SunSun painting a colorful scenerySun painting a colorful scenery

Regards,

Himanshu

Level 1

Amazing pictures Himanshu

Level 8

@ErmesT 

If you don't mind can I try to prepare slide show of all sunset photos. As I love to do this.

Regards Tejal

Level 10

Beautiful shots; full of feelings and details 👌👍🙏, Thanks for sharing, dear friend @HimsBoss.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi dear @Tejal, to me it looks like a good idea.!

Level 8

@TravellerG 

Thank you for appreciate my idea. 

Regards Tejal

Connect Moderator

Feel free to add a slideshow, @Tejal 

In the meantime. I am adding one more feeling of sun. Mid of September, a was just finishing to work, in a rainy day when....

Caption: A ray of sun is trepassiong the clouds, after an heavy rain -  Local Guide @ermestCaption: A ray of sun is trepassiong the clouds, after an heavy rain - Local Guide @ErmesT

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT  słoneczny całus 🙂 

Connect Moderator