ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

@ErmesT Piękne...

Ośmielę się pokazać jeszcze to: słońce przegląda się w owocach czarnego bzu.

Czarny bezCzarny bez

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helga19 piękne! To zimowe budzi respekt. 

Level 10

Typical sunsets as we see in our tropical areas @RivaniRahmadani. Shades of two simple colors, black and orange create superb scenes.. lovely 🙂

Level 10

Hi Dear friend @FaridTDF, The first photo is really a nice capture - that too shot with a mobile Camera? Great, thanks for sharing.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Surely, your mobile camera is really good, @Tejal, I mean it...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you dear friend, @davidhyno for your detailed reply; capture of the mobile is really vivid. congrats, once again.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Anonymous 

well done. It is nice how we can use the light of the sun for interesting effects

Google Moderator

Thank you for your kind words, @TravellerG

The photos you shared here are wonderful. Especially the second one! It gave me the chills--the composition, the mystical reflection of the sun in the uneven ocean surface, and the dark figure of the boy, which looks exactly like a shadow. What a moment to capture!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @ErmesT,

I just wanted to join @PoliMC in saying thank you for sharing your photo album with photos of the sun and its presence in our lives and nature in different forms. 🙂

Each set of photos in the album brought a unique feeling and painted a completely different scene. Really, really amazing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dziękuję @ErmesT Bałam się, że powiesz,żebym zrobiła pocztówkę 😀  Miłego dnia