ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

@Tomislav_CRO ależ piękne 🙂

Connect Moderator

You got the point of the post @DeniGu 

thank you also for sharing some beautiful photo of Edirne. I never visited the nortern part of Turkey.

In your photos the "feeling of the sun" is always present, even if you cannot see the sun itself.

Sun is energy, heat, colours, everything is in your photos.

Light and shadow, is how @AntonellaGr  likes to call it.

The feeling of the last heat of the day, on a cold winter, in the Venetian Lagoon

Caption: A seagull capturing the last heat of the sunset in a winter day - Venetian Lagoon - January 13, 2019 - Local guide @ermestCaption: A seagull capturing the last heat of the sunset in a winter day - Venetian Lagoon - January 13, 2019 - Local guide @ErmesT

The sunset lighting only the highest peaks of the Dolomites, in a cold day of November

Caption: Dolomites lighted by the sun, in a rainy day - November 26, 2017 - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Dolomites lighted by the sun, in a rainy day - November 26, 2017 - Local Guide @ErmesT

I remember very well this moment. Wine meet-up 2017 was just ended. We had two days of intense rain. I had accompanied @AlejandraMaria to Venice airport, when the clouds started to opens, over the Alps. We stopped the car on the highway, to take some pictures. I am sure Alejandra remember that moment

Connect Moderator

Thank you for this amazing photo @sofi_dz 

For some effect you need a camera, of course, but the feeling of the sun can be perfectly captured with a smartphone.

I like the dark shape of the fishermen, fishing in a golden river.

Next picture is a bit tricky, I have tried to caught the feeling of the sun in a wood, trying to give to the beholder, only the perception of the forest, only the perception of the sun.

Caption: Wood - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Wood - Local Guide @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Thank you @BeatrizAguilar 

I love your sunset, even if this is exactly the risky photo, for your camera. The temperature of the light in the center is very very high.

Great that you wanted to wake up early, to catch one of the most beautiful moment that the nature want to show us. The moment when, every morning, the life reborn.

I have the opposite moment for you, in a picture that I took this year, on January 13. As you can see, the light is very high, even if I avoided to include the sun

Caption: sunset on the Venetian Lagoon - January 13, 2019 - Local Guide @ermestCaption: sunset on the Venetian Lagoon - January 13, 2019 - Local Guide @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Thank you @YasumiKikuchi 

I like your therd photo most. The reflection on the airplane is interesting.

Here is what I mean with "feeling of the sun"

Caption: reflection of the sunset on the plumes. January 21, 2018 - Venetian lagoon - Local Guide @ermestCaption: reflection of the sunset on the plumes. January 21, 2018 - Venetian lagoon - Local Guide @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your photo, @Tomislav_CRO 

Combining the beauty of Dubrovnik with the beauty of the sunset is great. What lens did you used for the photo? 

Connect Moderator

Dot.: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

Thank you for your photos, @Anonymous 

Beautiful!! 

I am curious about the first one: is the moon the small circle that I can see over the sun? I like the framing of the photo, the whole set of lights from the very dark of the boats to the blue of the sky

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing your sunset @Tejal 

I also like the album. Looks like you had a beautiful time during the photowalk.

Well done

Connect Moderator