ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

Hey @ErmesT,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for this amazing photo of Columbia River. 

Your country is amazing @ErmesT! I wish I could get back there again and again. Probably I've been an Italian in my previous life :).

The Aqueduct park in Rome was a treasure we found unexpectedly while walking to the closest metro station. I love places like these, hidden from tourists, carrying almost untouched and non-popular history.

Caption: A view of ancient aqueduct elements with trees, wooden fence and a pedestrian path (Local Guide MashaPS)Caption: A view of ancient aqueduct elements with trees, wooden fence and a pedestrian path (Local Guide MashaPS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

That part of Rome is so beautiful @MashaPS , and with just a few tourists, all busy to try to get as much as they can in the city center 🙂

I am happy that you like my country. There are a lot of hidden places. Villages like this one: Vallo di Nera - The Castle of the Valley and many others.

Just south of Rome, you can find amazing places, like Isola del Liri, the Abbey of Casamari, or the Certosa di Trisulti, and more

A big part of Venice is unknown for the tourists, and very beautiful. 

Just ping me if you want to come, myself and @AntonellaGr , we will be happy to guide you in Venice. Treviso airport (your destination from your country) is minutes from my home, and half an hour to Venice. You will be always welcome

Hey @ErmesT,

Thank you for your warm hospitality.

It would be great to visit the unknown Venice. But from what I've seen on photos I'd love Treviso, too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Of course @MashaPS , Treviso is always an interesting option, for visiting the city, and for food and wine 🙂

Count on us for guiding you

Also, according to Google flights our cities are well Connected for a long weekend (Fri-Mon)

Thank you once again @ErmesT, I appreciate it.

I check flights regularly, too. And I'm waiting for my next long weekend in Italy. 

Connect Moderator

Yesterday I decided to go out early, to get the sunrise on the river.

Hoarfrost was covering the grass, while the fog rose slightly from the water of the river

Caption: the fog rose slightly from the water of the river - Local Guide @ermestCaption: the fog rose slightly from the water of the river - Local Guide @ErmesT

Sharp blades of shadows and lights. It is interesting to see how the sun hits the fog

Caprion: the sun hits the fog on the river - Local Guide @ermestCaprion: the sun hits the fog on the river - Local Guide @ErmesT

Of course you must be on winter to take this kind of photos

Level 9

Nice Photos @ErmesT ,!

Perfect photo with a bird pn the river!

Is it a swan!?

There is no snowbin your area,is there?

Have a nice day today!

Level 8

@ErmesT 

Thanks for sharing. I had seen sunrise from mountain it was memorable day for me. Today it's like virtual visit of sunrise. 

Regards Tejal.

Level 10

Both the shots are really excellent, dear @ErmesT ,

This one, I shot from our House Boat, in backwaters of Alleppey (Kerala, India).

Hope you too will like it, @Anonymous @MashaPS @helga19 & @Tejal 

Thnaks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Thank you @helga19 

Yes, it's a swan, the king of the river.

We don't had any snow in Treviso, this year. Springtime is slowly approaching, with cold morning (-2) and a nice afternoon (+ 15).