cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Help me

Hey @Achinta

Warm welcome in LGC from me!

I have the same problem! It is know issue and when i write about it moderator @ErmesT which is great guy merge my post to Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018 post from Google moderator @BruceDM same as @Anonymous  mentioned.

I don't know if you see it but must be pined in top of General Discussion .

From my experience and like @bdmafuz wrote we should wait so soon or later status will be sync, so don't worry.

Have a great day and nice contribution time

Connect Moderator

Re: Help me

Hi @Achinta, as already mentioned by @Anonymous and @DanielPetrov (thanks for tagging), this is a known issue. It means that it will probably take s bit longer for updating. This is not impacting in any way your points and contribution. I am merging your post in the already mentioned thread, for you to receive the update.

Ermes

Level 6

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

Xin cảm ơn bạn đã hướng dẫn cho tôi

Quyết
Level 10

Re: Why ? Why ?

Please note that all the 10th level are not going to San Francisco.

Google has some calculations, irrespective of the level.

Best of luck @ManuAlberDeLaRica

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Connect Moderator

Hi @ManuAlberDeLaRica

there is a know issue about level updating. It is pinned on the General Discussion board page, in which I will merge now all the several post that you wrote about your experience with the issue.

Your Level will non impact in the selection criteria. What Google is considering is your activity in Google maps, and your activity in the community, in therm of interesting and valuable posts.

As I am merging you to the main thread, you will be notified about the updates.

Good luck

In addition, @bhasibahuleyan, please do not give wrong information: 

@bhasibahuleyan wrote:

Please note that all the 10th level are going to San Francisco .....

Best of luck @ManuAlberDeLaRica

Google will choose the members based in the criteria shared to everyone for the event. To be a L10 is not giving to anyone an automatic selection, as the participation is for Level 5+. 

Ermes

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

@BruceDM

Thanks.

BM63
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you for showing the mistake.

It was a typing error, and I have rectified that.

"Please note that all the 10th level are not going to San Francisco.

Google has some calculations, irrespective of the level."

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 5

Hi. I have a problem with my reviews on Google Maps. I'm level 5, but in Connect still in a low level. The problem is that every review that I write appears like a simple one. I mean, it doesn't show like a review made by a "local guide level..." on my public profile.

Level 10

@Not_penny_s_boat

Same problem with me but @BruceDM had replied in his topic that it take 24 to 48 hours to update and they are working on it.

Pl wait.

I think this will resolve your issue.

BM63
Level 10

@Not_penny_s_boat till level 4 u will not get any local guide badge .

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless