BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Levels Aren't Showing Correctly in LGC and Maps

Hi @cgalkowski, I moved your post to this thread Delay For Level Update In LG And Local Guides Connect since you are having the same issue. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: What is my level 7 or 8 ?

Hello everyone!

Can you all please try the following?

• Please force a log-out on your devices by clicking on the Log Out button.
  • Clear browser cookies/cache
  • Log back in. 

Then please advise if your Local Guides Level is synced with Google Maps or not. Thank you.

Connect Moderator

Re: LEVEL wrong

@Sospechoso_ and @Sandra1961, I know how it feels to have the issues. Make sure you two follow what @ErmesT has been written. If it didn't make any impact, no need to worry. Your real contribution is on Google Maps. What I do to make it synchronize is I regularly open Local Guides home for making sure that my points and level are same with google maps. A day after I reached new level, I got an email from Google Local Guides about my new level 8 badge, even I still have level 7 in connect. I hope this delay doesn't influence our motivation to do contribution. Thanks 🙂

Regards,

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot @ErmesT. Look forward to receiving the solution soon coz I believe our level affect our CL submission and that the judges look into Connect more than into GMaps.

If a CM as @NunungAfuah is also having the same problem then surely there's something wrong which needs to be fixed.

Molto grazie una ancora  🙏

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 8

Don't worry @Sospechoso_ It'll get sorted out, just be patient and keep contributing 🙏

Level 8

Don't worry @NunungAfuah. It's a long way to Level 9 and surely we don't want to stop till Level 10 or whatever the highest title will be in the future. We have to aim for the best.

Level 10

@ErmesT, I already vhsncha to level 10 on Google maps for 2 months already, but here still not updated, can you help to escalate my case too?

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Connect Moderator

Don't worry about Connect Live'18 @Sandra1961

Level and contribution in maps are clearly showed in here

What is important for your contribution in Connect is not how many badges, or Kudo, you have, what will be checked is the content of your posts. So the "not updated" level will not influence in any way what Google is watching for

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Dear @ErmesT,
Still same problem persist in my LG connect page 😞