BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: What is my badges level 7 or 8 ?

Hello all,

If you are still experiencing the sync issue, please share an approximate of how many days you've waited and try the instructions below. Thank you.

Please force a log-out on your devices by clicking on the Log Out button in the UI, clear browser cookies/cache, and Log back in. From there please advise if your Local Guides Level is synced with Google Maps or not.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

Re: LEVEL wrong

How's it @Sospechoso_? I've been waiting for over 2 weeks now and it hasn't changed yet. Maybe some CM can assist us? @NunungAfuah or @iyudhi? Or Googlers @ErmesT? Thanks

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Connect Moderator

Hi @Sandra1961, @Sospechoso_

Please force a log-out on your devices by clicking on the Log Out button in the UI, clear browser cookies/cache, and Log back in. From there please advise if your Local Guides Level is not synced with Google Maps.

Ermes

Level 6

Hi, still with the wrong Level 6 here, and in my App Maps 7

Level 6

I do it, but still wrong. maybe in some weeks Google can make the correction on the bugs

Connect Moderator

Hi @Sospechoso_

do you confirm that you followed exactly the steps that I wrote to you?

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Sandra1961, @Sospechoso_

Please force a log-out on your devices by clicking on the Log Out button in the UI, clear browser cookies/cache, and Log back in. From there please advise if your Local Guides Level is not synced with Google Maps.

Ermes

Level 8

Just did as per your instructions @ErmesT. Still 7 here instead of 8. Did 8 on GMaps since end of April, please assist. Thanks

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Connect Moderator

Level 6

Ermest

Thanks a lot, and y can see that not only two or three persons have the same detail.

Beste Regard

Level 8

Re: What is my level 7 or 8 ?

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @ehsan,

Your level is based on your Maps profile.  In Connect, it will sync the level information from Maps and your status will be updated accordingly.

The sync can take up to 7 days.  

7 days ?

Not on your life ! I've been level 8 for a couple of month on my GoogleMaps account...

but not here. I'm still level 7 on LG.

But I don't mind. Nothing works over here and I quit making a fuss about it a long time ago.