OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Hahaha bro @Sagir yeah me too love gifts :-)))πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Level 7

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Yea bro @OSAMA I'm woke. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡@AlejandraMaria can bring it on.

Level 9

Hi @OSAMA@Charleybaits@AkmalB  @Sagir and all food Sport Lovers!

This morning @Anonymous, @Julien44 and I were having breakfast at Ayamonte when Jul had a great ideaπŸ’‘, being inspired by Miroslav and  now he has new challenge on his mind πŸ˜€ πŸ˜πŸ˜€ 😁

We are looking forward to know what he is preparing...

Good  Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

First challenge of @Julien44 was really hard, but now we know he is an acter ☺️!

I wonder what the second challenge will be πŸ™„!

It was great morning with you @AlejandraMaria and Julien, hope for more time like that 😁😁!!!

Level 10

What about a FOOD LOVERS CHALLENGE?

We could post a picture of food speciality from our country.

The others have to find what is the speciality in the picture. If they find, the person who posted the picture have to bring some of this speciality at the LGCE for all the participants.

What do you think about it? 

@AlejandraMaria  a Γ©crit :

This morning @Anonymous, @Julien44 and I were having breakfast at Ayamonte when Jul had a great ideaπŸ’‘, being inspired by Miroslav and  now he has new challenge on his mind πŸ˜€ πŸ˜πŸ˜€ 😁

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

this sounds cool challenge

I'm in my friend @Julien44

@Julien44 wrote:

The others have to find what is the speciality in the picture. If they find, the person who posted the picture have to bring some of this speciality at the LGCE for all the participants.

Alejandra.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is brilliant @Julien44 πŸ˜πŸ˜

Your imagination is blossoming!!! 

Except I think we could spice it a bit: Person who gets what food is in the picture needs to say name of that food on English and on persons who posted mother's language as well 😁😁

Do u all agree?

@Julien44 wrote:

Alejandra.

Level 10

@Anonymous,

The idea is to have stuff to eat at the LGCE πŸ˜πŸ˜.

This is up to you, no worries πŸ˜πŸ˜

Jul

@Anonymous  a Γ©crit :

That is brilliant @Julien44 πŸ˜πŸ˜

Your imagination is blossoming!!! 

Except I think we could spice it a bit: Person who gets what food is in the picture needs to say name of that food on English and on persons who posted mother's language as well 😁😁

Do u all agree?

@Julien44 wrote:

Alejandra.

Former Google Contributor

I agree with you @OSAMA, it was a great challenge and I would love to be a part of another one.

@Julien44 I'm all for it! I think that the idea is epic and deserves to have it's own thread.

Looking forward to the next challenge! πŸ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Julien44 @OSAMA @Anonymous @Sagir

I actually slightly not agree with this idea,

1st reason,it's very easy to identify the food photos with new updates in Google photos using (AI)

2nd reason,one person should give reasonable challenge as JUL ,

The rest will identify

What you think?