OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Hi bro @OSAMA,

Did you have a good night?

I will give the answer at 12 AM here wich means in 38 minutes.

Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

@Julien44 yeah bro hahahaha thinking of the full bag prize hahahaha

12 am or pm broo  i think you mean 12 pm :))))

Level 10

Level 10

Hi my friends,

I would like to thank you for taking part of this challenge. Unfortunatly, no one has found what I was doing in this picture:

20161210_120615 (2).jpg

The bad news is that no one has won the big full bag of french products.

The good news for you guys @OSAMA@Briggs@AlejandraMaria, @Anonymous, @ValeriaA_@AkmalB@KlaudiyaG@Sagir is that you have all won a bag (not too big) with french products. I will bring them at the LGC event if I am selected.

The best clue was the last one, if you go into the photos of the place, you will see some of my pictures ;-).

The answer is : I was an extra actor in a movie. Look at the back you can see the camera.

20161210_114746 (2).jpg

Can you imagine, one of your friends is Georges Clooney's Friend! No I am kidding.

The advert of the movie is:

My role was to be the coach of the football team FC Nantes.

I hope you have enjoyed this challenge as much as I did and thanks for participating.

See you

Jul

Level 10

@Julien44,

You are one of the most sneakiest and clever quizzers here! But hey, now it turns out we're friends with someone who starred in a movie, if even as an extra. I was definitely overanalysing that's for sure, but this was a fun trivia/riddle, so thank you!

Doesn't matter if the bag is big or not so big, so long it is filled with love and friendship hehe. I hope many of us are selected, but speaking of which I need to plan out my audition/intro video. I'm sure you won't have much trouble, you're already a movie star! Hehe just kidding. I'm looking forward to the next challenge, maybe I might post one myself. Cheers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was an interesting and intriguing question!

So, we have a famous movie star πŸ”” in the community 😁😁

And now, by the voters of the Local Guides Community, Oscars goooooes toooo:

@Julien44 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

left-img.gif

Congrats for this beautiful award Julien Paul and we will see you in October's big celebration of everyone's success at SF Connect live event to give mutual respect to each other!!!

Can't wait to see what's in the bag πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜Š

I'll bring something from Serbia 😁😁

Former Google Contributor

@Julien44,

Thank you for ending my suffering! πŸ™‚ I would never have guessed.

By the way, the movie looks interesting. I'll definitely check it out these following days.

See you soon

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Briggs Thanks bro. I am also like you, working on the application to LGCL. I really hope to see you there!

@Anonymous, of course you have a famous movie star here and thanks for the Oscars. I also hope to see you there and I am looking forward to see Serbian's stuff. ;-).

@KlaudiyaG, I wasn't good when I read that you were in torment! I was closed to stop the challenge! I hope you haven't suffered too much. Otherwise, I didn't see the movie yet!

I don't know if we see my face in the movie. At least, you can see my feet at 0.56 sec in the advert video πŸ˜‰

Level 9

Hi @Julien44,

Incredible, amazing outcome, a film!!!

So....You are a super actor  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you very much for your challenge, I enjoyed very much πŸ˜€ 😁.

And many many thanks fot the bag of French products πŸ˜‰ If we will not meet at San Francisco ...I will go direct to Nantes for it πŸ˜€ πŸ˜πŸ˜€ 😁

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria,

Thank you for your nice words. 

And Let's giving our best to meet in San francisco πŸ˜‰