NABILazeez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why when I add. New place I show this message

Hello @zienhom1994,  

We have an ongoing topic, regarding this issue so I am going to merge your post there.

In order to understand your issue better I would like to encourage you to share the following information:
  • Did you try to add a missing place? (If yes, can you explain the step of how did you try to do?)
  • Name of the place and the address 
  • Name of country/city where you are located
  • Were you able to add a missing place before? (If yes, please let us know when were you unable to do so.)

Thank you for reaching out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Can anyone help

I don't know why but I am unable to add new places on the map..can anyone helpbme with this

Level 9

Re: Can anyone help

@Afra_Muhammad  I think everybody is having some problem with the maps. But I found trying again sometimes helps. I believe they are working on it.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 10

@Afra_Muhammad Just to confirm if you cannot add places to maps, or you are able to add but it doesn't get approved.

If the issue is that you cannot add places, please share the error message, what phone you are using, and version.

If you can add but it doesn't get approved, you may want to read this post (if not already) 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Level 6

I have ever come across such problem, but all i did was, i update my app. 

Now it's not giving me problem anymore. 

you should try updating also. 

Itz-baxie
Level 8

Thank you for your response @StephenAbraham but it's not about the approval, I have attached the screen shot of the error I get. Screenshot_20190323_021542_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Level 8

Thank you for your response @Baxie.  Will try doing that too.. But attached is the image of the error that I getScreenshot_20190323_021542_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Level 9

@Afra_MuhammadThis is a widespread problem I think. Yesterday on our Facebook group someone posted exactly a similar issue and we suggested him to try after some time as there no workaround to solve this from our end. He tried today and was able to update the place. I am also facing a connection error from the last couple of days. So be patient and try again later. 🙂

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG Can you help us with this one? Is there any restrictions for Map edits in Dubai?

@Carl Do you know of any edit restrictions in your experience?

Level 8

Well I am facing this issue since couple of days now.. Anyways will keep trying... Thank you for your response @SaifIS