NABILazeez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Can anyone help

I confirm that by the mobile app it doesn't wwork neither. Problems with network

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for tagging me here @StephenAbraham! This issue has been brought to our attention a few weeks back and currently we are working on resolving it.

As there's already a thread regarding this topic @Afra_Muhammad, please note that I merged both posts. Stay tuned for news there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much for your assistance @KlaudiyaG 😊

Level 6

Errors in adding missing places

Google maps shows up this errors when adding missing placesGoogle maps shows up this errors when adding missing places

Why is Google map showing me this errors. Can someone explain to me. Thanks

See attached screenshot

Google Local Guide
Level 8

Re: Errors in adding missing places

@Mahat 

Hi Mahat,

That was a strange error message! I tried to change the location of the junction shop you refer to, only to see if I got the same error message that you got. But it worked for me, I was able to do this for some reason. Maybe there are some GPS difficulties in your country that Google are working with, or it was just something wrong at that particular time. Please try again.

Take Care!

/Christer

Christer Jegbert
Level 5

boa pergunta. as vezes quando algo nao da certo por exemplo: uma marcacao com o meu smartphone, entao eu tento fazer a mesma operacao com o smatphone de minha esposa, entao da certo

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Mahat,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please provide some additional information to your post:

• Can you explain the steps of how did you try to add this missing place.
  • Name of the place and the address 
  • Name of country/city where you are located
  • Were you able to add a missing place before? (If yes, please let us know when were you unable to do so.)

Also, please note that I have merged your post to a relevant topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10
Solution

Re: #lets guide

Hi @GeorgesHR 

I want to confirm that this issue is solved now in Egypt .

Thank you so much for your support .

Best regards