NABILazeez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Error message when adding POI

Good most of time drops are became panic.say I was in other state and visited a number of sites but I posted it on Google maps from other state or from my home state , results a change in nature on place shows some other or map immediately jumps to other.plz how to come over.

SKPattnaik
Level 8

Can't add missing place

IScreenshot_20190301-154931.png

I can't add missing places ?? What the issue ?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Can't add missing place

Hi @Rojent

Sorry to hear about that inconvenience that you've had. Please note that I'll merge your post to the thread 

Error message when adding POI where other Local Guides have shared the same issue. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Error message when adding POI

Hi everyone, 

In order to better understand how and why this is happening we need some additional information. Can you supply the following in order:

• Did you try to add a missing place? (If yes, can you explain the step of how did you try to do?)
  • Name of the place and the address 
  • Name of country/city where you are located
  • Were you able to add a missing place before? (If yes, please let us know when were you unable to do so)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: #lets guide

Bonjour @KlaudiyaG  Merci c'est gentil

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update to this topic.

We have managed to reproduce the issue on our side and currently working towards a resolution.

Thanks for you patience.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR 

Thank you so much .

Best regards

Level 6

Why when I add. New place I show this message

Screenshot_2019-03-10-23-56-57-32.png

Level 9

Re: Why when I add. New place I show this message

Hi @zienhom1994,

It seems the road editing feature is not yet enabled for your region. 

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Re: Why when I add. New place I show this message

Some of the areas such as nearby military zone or something like that are sensitive places that normally hard to change things