AntonellaGr's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

Her we areCaption: ready to start the dinner, with a bottle of full body California wineCaption: ready to start the dinner, with a bottle of full body California wine

Level 9

Rif.: Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

@AntonellaGr @ErmesT @davidhyno Grazie a tutti per la magnifica giornata sul Montello. Ho mangiato troppo e bevuto tanta acqua. Grazie anche a tutti gli altri! Oggi io e @mariacristinafossa non ci siamo per le foto a 360, e ben sapete che dovrete arrangiarvi per il sole!!!! 

Level 9

Thank you so much @AntonellaGr @ErmesT  @for this friendly,warm  Meet up

I was very glad to see you all and visit such beautiful country Italy.I really fall in love in Treviso.IMG_20181125_025304_475.jpg

IMG_20181124_215015.jpg

Former Google Contributor

So many happy and lovely faces! Thank you @helga19 and @ErmesT for sharing these photos with us. I'm not even going to ask if you had a great time, because I'm sure that you had a blast. 🙂

Looking forward to the recap!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @KlaudiyaG, it was a beautiful day. 

Despite the weather forecast (heavy rain was expected) @plavarda brought the sun with him, for everyone to enjoy, keeping the water (rain) away. This is funny enough, because he is a teetotaler at a wine meet-up.

So we had the possibility for visiting the beautiful Abbey of Saint Eustace (the first part of the day was related to the exploration of the territory of the WW1)

Ermes

Level 9

Ciao @ErmesT @AntonellaGr  and all the others,

you little devils tempters, you have tried everything to make us drink the wine of Treviso, even in the cellar with lots of villa Palladiana, and you know that I know of Palladio! But nothing, me and @mariacristinafossa resisted and only drank water. The water is afraid of us because we finish it all, that's why with us there is always the sun !!! Ah ah ah ah!!!!

Former Google Contributor

Well, wine has this super power of being able to bring everyone together, even people who don't drink it. 🙂 It's also wonderful to hear that your meet-up wasn't being affected by the weather.

Thank you @ErmesT by the way for sharing Abbey of Saint Eustace! It's definitely something you don't see everyday.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Dear @plavarda and @mariacristinafossa

I think I will drink water only for a week at least! 🙂 🙂 

And yes, you bring the sun with you! The following day it  rained a lot!

Keep in touch and thank you for coming, we really enjoyed your company.

And next year.... merlot????

Ciao

Antonella

Level 10

Rif.: Ebbrezza Wine Meet up II

Hi @plavarda@AntonellaGr @ErmesT @mariacristinafossa @davide7O  Emanuele and all other friends! Yes it's true, it was a beautiful day! I thank everyone for the pleasant company, and a special thanks to @helga19 for his precious and wonderful souvenirs ! 

See you at the next meet-up friends!

David