TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local guide bonus storage expiring

@ErmesTThat is the only thing that  I was asking is if I will still have the original free space that I had prior to falling for this gimmick.  From what I understand the answer is yes.  I'm not worried about the  storage I'm just gonna put it back on my computer where it has been up until they offered the free cloud.  I just thought Google would have been a little more ethical in giving away free storage by continuing to give it to those who continue to post a reasonable amount of reviews.  The reality is it was just a scam to get people to try something so that they will buy it and there really is no incentive to Local Guides.

Thanks for the Thanks for the reply letting me know that I will be able to continue using my free Gmail storage I had before this marketing ploy. I alos won't be leaving any future reviews but now that Google has gotten big enough off the backs of others it probably doesn't matter to them anyway.

Level 5

niveis

Boa  noite gostaria de saber oq eu ganho com o nivel 5?

Alias obtive a informaçao que eu ganharia 1 terabyte de espaço no google drive.

Preciso de mais espaço , para continuar contribuindo.

Connect Moderator

Re: niveis

Hi @RhalelDib the drive promotion ended a long time ago and is no longer available.

Regards Paul

Level 4

Please help me for the online storage that deserve after reaching level 4

I have just reached level 4 on my local guide account but I have not received any promotions for upgradation of online storage at my Gmail account so please guide  me so that I have my 100gb promotion storage.

Level 8

Re: Please help me for the online storage that deserve after reaching level 4

@Hardik_sharma

That promotion you are talking about is ended 

Please have a look at this article clarify of that 

👇👇👇👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/td-p/...Screenshot_20180224-164422.png

Don't be sad keep contributing future parks will be available soon if you are eligible then you will be notified through email please make sure you have enabled that option

Go to this link👉👉👉👉https://maps.google.com/localguides/home?utm_source=web_app_manifest

Then Go to settings then stroll down in Email preferance you will find a option call park enable that option and wait you will ne notified if there is any parks

Level 9

Hello @Hardik_sharma !

It's unfortunate to inform you that 1tb storage promotion has been ended early last year.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Hardik_sharma,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please follow the answer @ayann gave you. In the meanwhile I have merged your post with the already existing topic we have about this here.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Google Drive promo

Hello,

So I have received a note telling me that Google Drive promotion that I earned while taking and posting pictures on Google Maps is ending and that I have to buy storage to use it in the future.

Is there any way to prolong this "promotion" by contributing to Google Maps or do I really have to buy it?

I mean after posting 3450 photos which garnered over 50 million views, I thought I could maybe reach another level or do something else to continue having storage space on Google Drive.

I truly hope someone from Google will manage to answer this.

Thanks,

Nenad

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Drive promo

@NenadM Hi !!

Read this post for solved this issue with the team guides - Drive storage promotion has ended.

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

Re: Google Drive promo

Dear

@NenadM

Our local guide community is so big and there is many top contributors it doesn't mean that if any one have very much view that or likes he/she will get special facilities for that you can Apply for summit when Quality of contents are matters and you have a high chace to be selected

This is a volunteer program, Sometimes there could be small perks given just to encourage us the way as there is no news for extension we can just keep our eyes on news and updates for that

Or if you need very immediate free storage You can open a new Gmail account where you will get 15gb free or you can simply open a one drive account where couple of gbs are free

Or please read this article below that may also help you

👇👇👇👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/How-to-use-your-space-in-Google-drive/m-p/572742#M28...