Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts

Dear @TraciC, hope all's well. Lots of New Yorkers are wanting a pizza meet-up. Can New York Local Guides join you for pizza in Brooklyn? Kind regards from Osaka78

@TraciC wrote:

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP. I added your calendar to my calendar and it looks like the timing is from 11am-12pm ET which is the perfect time to have lunch for me since I get up early so I may have to join you though if you don't mind, I will skip the dollar pizza and have other Brooklyn pizza since it's so yummy! 😄

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP I’m good bro. Thanks for asking. 

Level 10

Dear @HeyJoe @KashifMisidia @abuzer @Heinz-Info-Graz @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @JosephDewey @MauricioGrasser @JozkoM @LovinderB, hope all's well. Today were finding all the pizza loving Local Guides who want to join in for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts. You're welcome and invited to share pizza around Earth on Hangouts. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @Francisco-RS @declanb @IvanM @mariuskarotkis @AdiA @ONASZYSS @delr0d @MicheleCap @SashaB @WalterSanders, hope all's well. Today we're finding all you pizza loving Local Guides who want to share pizza around Earth for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @Docwolen @HoudaR, hope all's well. Today finding all you pizza loving Local Guides who want to share pizza around Earth for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts. You're both invited and welcome to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78

Googler

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP. Unfortunately I'm not hosting an official meet-up on the 16th because I have plans but will be partaking in pizza between errands and sharing as I go along. 😞

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

I'm in... could be any day?

Level 10

Ok, @TraciC, good to know. Thanks for fast reply. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP. Unfortunately I'm not hosting an official meet-up on the 16th because I have plans but will be partaking in pizza between errands and sharing as I go along. 😞

Level 10

Welcome, @Francisco-RS, hope all's well. Yes, Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts is live until around 17 December, at the end of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. We're syncing up on Google Calender to share pizza together around the world on December 16, 11am - 12pm Eastern Time (UTC-5). You guys are welcome to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

@Francisco-RS wrote:

I'm in... could be any day?

Level 10

Dear @BruceDM @PhenixH @crissibeth @ratedruwan, hope all's well.

For NYC Local Guides, you're invited and welcome to share pizza with us around the world on Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts. We'd hoped you could hook up in Brooklyn with TraciC, who's joining in, unable to host official meet-up for you. If NYC wants a pizza meet-up, step up to host, it'll be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78