Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts

CaseyNeistat's Bad NYC Dollar Pizza is the inspiration for this meet-up. As part of BudionoS' World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City, we're hosting a Hangouts from Australia. All Local Guides around the world are welcome to participate, only condition is you gotta eat pizza 🙂

Sync up time-wise on Google Calender

Join in on Hangouts

Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up Photos

59 comments
Level 10

Re: Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts

Tag @BudionoS and @Osaka78forTRUMP when your Dollar Pizza NYC meet-ups get approved and we'll add you to the World Wide Food Crawl map.

Level 10

@BudionoS hope all's well. Here's a new meet-up for your World Wide Food Crawl. Waiting for approval 🙂 Thanks for everything, Budiono. Kind regards from Osaka78

Perth loves Dollar Pizza NYC

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/perth-loves-dollar-pizza-nyc

Level 10

Dear @YKM @LucioV @HelloJess @YK1001 @Briggs @JeroenM, hope all's well. We teed up Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts, you're all invited and welcome to join in. It's like what YKM was asking: Can I organize an online meet-up? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

No way! I will never join a virtual pizza meetup! 😄

Or, at least, I will try to hangout from a pizzeria 😄

Let's check the time!

Level 10

Dang! 3am AET on Sunday December 17th eating pizza with ya'll? I would've loved to, but later that day I'll be in intense aqua training, so I'll need all the sleep I can get. I do love a great midnight pizza snack though, and I would've loved to join in, but the timing is unfortunately not viable for myself.

Speaking of pizza, have you read the article that Pizza Hut is reintroducing their dine-in concept, and opened a flagship eatery in Waterloo, Sydney? I think it's wonderful, I'm definitely going to head over there sometime before I go overseas. 🙂

Level 10

Dear @Dannyboards @AhhhhhSoooooou @Atsukot @eduardoj40 @Bwmason @Mmartinez @TraciC @HoneyBeeFrost @BruceDM @stephaniesb, hope all's well. Today we're finding all you NYC Local Guides who'd like to join in for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up as part of World Wide Food Crawl. Everyone is welcome, help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @ThatJimRyan @Mallory @Prayer_Times_NYC @Muslim_Guide @ALEN @JuneShakur @NYC_Mari @ErinK @BeckyMotivates @MSweetwood, hope all's well. Today we're finding all you NYC Local Guides who'd like to join in for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts as part of World Wide Food Crawl. Many cities on the map, atm NYC is missing, who can make a pizza meet-up? Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

@LucioV, you're so funny. You always make us laugh 🙂

@LucioV wrote:

No way! I will never join a virtual pizza meetup! 😄

Or, at least, I will try to hangout from a pizzeria 😄

Let's check the time!

Googler

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP. I added your calendar to my calendar and it looks like the timing is from 11am-12pm ET which is the perfect time to have lunch for me since I get up early so I may have to join you though if you don't mind, I will skip the dollar pizza and have other Brooklyn pizza since it's so yummy! 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.