Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts

@Osaka78forTRUMP. I received this email  notification from you and when I went to reply on connect the message was not there.

"Re: World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Yes, official World Wide Food Crawl meet-up isn't hosted for NYC yet. You're welcome to volunteer. Many New Yorkers expressing interest in participating for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts. TraciC said she wants to join in from Brooklyn, can you get there? Maybe a few can NYC Local Guides can meet-up for pizza with TraciC. Kind regards from Osaka78"

I suppose it is because @TraciC said she coul not make it 🤔

While I would love to lead a food crawl.

I had posted a set of questions but received no response:

1. How do we chose the area area? 

2. What price point would be acceptable for the participants?

3. Does it have to be pizza?

4 is it possible to get at least one experienced LG?

Has anyone from NYC expressed interest in partcipating in the actual food crawl?

>>>>>>>>>>>

Does anyone keep getting this message when posting:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Level 10

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Yes, not sure about the missing messages, tried twice already, hope this goes through to you.

There seems to be a few NYC Local Guides keen to join in, so far none decided to host yet. We'd hoped everyone could just meet-up with TraciC in Brooklyn, she's joining in for pizza, unable to host you guys this time. So you're welcome to step up and host an official meet-up, VBenedict, if you want. Or do like others and just join in for pizza on Hangouts. 🙂 Either is awesome. It's all just for fun.

As for you 4 questions, the answer is it's host's choice for Q1-3 and for Q4 it's possible, yes, no guarantees. The good thing about World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City, is, we're all in it together, so anything you need, just ask. If you decide to host, let us know when your meet-up is ready, we'll help you get the word out and add you to the map. Still plenty of time, 5 new meet-ups approved today.

Thanks, VBenedict, kind regards from Osaka78 PS Yes, we always get that message: Your post has been changed... As for New Yorkers expressing interest, yes, a few are interested, some NYC Local Guides joined in for Hangouts already.

@VBenedict wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP. I received this email  notification from you and when I went to reply on connect the message was not there.

"Re: World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Yes, official World Wide Food Crawl meet-up isn't hosted for NYC yet. You're welcome to volunteer. Many New Yorkers expressing interest in participating for Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts. TraciC said she wants to join in from Brooklyn, can you get there? Maybe a few can NYC Local Guides can meet-up for pizza with TraciC. Kind regards from Osaka78"

I suppose it is because @TraciC said she coul not make it 🤔

While I would love to lead a food crawl.

I had posted a set of questions but received no response:

1. How do we chose the area area? 

2. What price point would be acceptable for the participants?

3. Does it have to be pizza?

4 is it possible to get at least one experienced LG?

Has anyone from NYC expressed interest in partcipating in the actual food crawl?

>>>>>>>>>>>

Does anyone keep getting this message when posting:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Level 10

Is it about hosting a new event or just eating a pizza as an additional food on Worldwide food crawl meetup @Osaka78forTRUMP bro?

Level 10

Dear @BishowvijayaP, hope all's well. Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts is sharing pizza around the world on Hangouts for Budiono's World Wide Food Crawl. Nepal Local Guides all welcome and invited to join in. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @Osaka78forTRUMP, Thanks a lot for clarification. I will hunt pizza around the city. 🙂

Level 10

Dear @BishowvijayaP, hope all's well. Yes, hunting pizza very hungry work. Good luck for pizza hunt. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Dear @Osaka78forTRUMP, Thanks a lot for clarification. I will hunt pizza around the city. 🙂

Level 10

Dear @AnikC @ShafiulB @NhưÝ @TerawatB @MissyB @TiffanyC @DiogoL @SarahKa @Letsgo_Leticia, hope all's well. Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Pizza Hangouts so we can share pizza around the world at the same time. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @Cody_Pizza_Hunter, hope all's well. Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All pizza fans welcome. You're invited to join in and share pizza with LGs around the world on Hangouts. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @SaidB @KenG @MichaelA @lisac @Zeds @saiy @KeithB @PatKea @ToddF @MorganA, hope all's well. Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All pizza lovers welcome. You're invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 7

That was so unfortunate of me to miss the Meet-Up. 

I should have read my emails & localguidesconnect regularly. My bad!! 😞