LiliSol's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Connect Live 2020

Hello, I have a question, please: the list should have only one place (city or region) or may have many (many countries, for example). Can i do a list with places of different countries? Thank you! 

9 comments
Level 7

Re: Connect Live 2020

I think you can add different regions and countries depending on the subject of list you are making @LiliSol senior #LocalGuides may give valuable suggestions #LetsGuide

Level 7

Thank you for your help and prompt response! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @LiliSol 

As @Nasir11 said, it depends mostly of the subject and your personal experience.

My list for the last year application was mostly focused on my area (Italy) but I added a couple of places in California, because I had personal experience of the places and they were coherent with my list

Level 7

Thank you so much, Ernest, this is truly helpful. I have already finished my list and I was not sure. 

Level 7

Excuse me, Ermest, I made a mistake, your name...

Connect Moderator

Oh, Don't worry about that, just use the @ symbol to mention me, and click on the pop-up, @LiliSol 

In this way I will receive a notification

Level 7

Okay, @ErmesT, thank you. 🙏

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LiliSol,

Thanks for asking!

Lists on Google Maps should include a theme, an informative title, and a helpful description. The best lists include at least five places and comments about each one. 

For a step-by-step how-to on creating Google Maps lists on Android, Desktop, or iOS, visit the Help Center. For more tips on creating great lists, visit this Connect post.

Here are real lists submitted by applicants who were selected to attend Connect Live 2019:

For more inspiration, see some of the best lists created by Connect Live attendees.

PS: I've moved your post to the How-tos section, as that is the place where Local Guides are asking questions.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you so much, @Petra_M. It was my first post and I found friendly and helpful people.