Did you mean: 
Level 10

Congratulations you have earned the local guides badge

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Congratulations you have earned the local guides badge

@LucioV @ErmesT Badges are being updated to reflect everyone's new levels, as soon as they're done being rolled out. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Now the old one are disappearing and the new are the only badges left, with count raising.

Level 10

This could mean that the counts are being updated with the new point system, but my contribute tab is still showing old count 😉

Googler
Solution

@LucioV @ErmesT Badges are being updated to reflect everyone's new levels, as soon as they're done being rolled out. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Same here. I received notifications that I had earned this badge along with those up to level 5.

But what really excites me is seeing some sort of leaderboard, that we would be able to see how many people got up to Level 6, 7, 8 and beyond! I can't imagine having 100,000 points, that's crazy amazing talk!

Googler

Hi @Briggs. Please do share your feedback about wanting to see a leaderboard on the Feedback & Feature Requests board. 🙂 

Level 7

Hi @LucioV, It took me to evel 7 🤓

@ErmesT, not you were no. 152 😆 You were in first 10 somewhere

Look at what it says about me

IMG_5003.PNG

Level 7, earned by 152Level 7, earned by 152

Level 10