Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Challenge for you? Find 5 core Values

Challenge and easy? :))  @nkwetche it is 100 pages per week, so Despacito my friend! This would be great exercise to learn and appreciate, as I remember your words for me on one of my post :)) 

You may challenge others before you post, if it sounds interesting to you and off course if you like to do so!  

Cheers 

Vasudeo

I challenge you, are you in?  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Challenge-for-you-Find-5-core-Values/m-p/94...

@Hyderali@iDepp@BakulMehta@helga19@HeyJoe

Vasudeo
Level 7

Certainly, I will edit soon! 

Thanks a ton for your advice @ErmesT , I agree it is bit challenging and that is the correct definition of the word 'Challenge' 🙂 , We surely need to do brainstorming activity and R &D to fetch out the top most one!  It is just beginning, we will have lot of fun during and by the end of it, I am sure :))

Cheers 

Vasudeo 

Vasudeo
Level 7

You are always welcome @RashmiM 🙂 

Meanwhile you may challenge anyone if you like to 🙂

Cheers 

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

Thanks for the tag @Vasudeo

I will soon update your challenge here.

Peace ☺️

Level 7

Hi @ShravanJain thanks for your response, meanwhile you can challenge anyone if you feel like.

Cheers 

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

@ErmesT Thanks so much for mentioning me 🙏🏼 It‘s an honor!!

I feel so grateful right now! Thanks!!! 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

The honour is mine, @MiaMaria

Following the Five Core Values of the community is, for many of us, a daily exercise, while for other is an attitude. This attitude, in my mind, need to be highlighted, need to become contagious, need to be shared as an example off what this community is, in deep.

The Core Values can be shared in few words of sincere happiness. We don't need an elaborate post, being ourselves is enough.

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT These are wise words! And you are very right! 😊 I‘m looking forward to meet you in SF!! 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 7

Well said @ErmesT, I totally agree with your words means a lot! 

Agenda and motive of this exercise is to differentiate between attitude and The 5 core values.  Also self realization, appreciating and valuing the words of others , as everyone put hard efforts contributing to help others, just to help!  

Thanks for sharing

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Hey @MiaMaria, Congrats again and I really understand how you are feeling and excited 🙂

It's high time of accepting challenge and challenging other's, So here I challenge you, are you in? 🙂

Vasudeo

Vasudeo