غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Im glad to see the google local guide policy that with this policy i am serving as

voluntarily...

my efforts to enhance my skill for improving local guide map.

Level 3

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Thanks so much

Level 3

Re: 지역가이드에게 혜택이 있어야 합니다.

Thanks so much but i dont understand Korea

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Hysyy,

I would suggest that you look through the posts in the topic carefully since a lot of them are in English, but if you want to be able to translate posts into your language of choice, you can always do so by going to the 1st page of the topic and clicking on the "Select language" option.

Also wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@LilyanaZthanks so much for your respond

Former Google Contributor

Re: Tôi muốn hỏi làm thế nào để lấy tiền từ đây

Hi @Duyhan

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Google paid,we work

We the localguide demand 

IMG_20190924_112100.JPG

#payment for our contributions at google maps.when we get payment from work we also give our best work at google for improving their business and maps.Our internet bill through Park Point does not cost anything to rent a vehicle.You should think about this.

Level 10

Re: Google paid,we work

@Reza121 I believe you already know that the Local Guides program is a voluntary program. There is no payment for our voluntary contributions. Whatever data and information we contribute comes back to help us and our community in the future, because we may need that information when we use Google Maps. Google does provide some small perks to encourage ourselves along the way, but that should not be the reason we contribute. Based on what it is, we need to decide if we are willing to voluntarily contribute. There is of course middle ground, ie, we can contribute up to the level we are comfortable with, when we are free, not necessarily a do or don't do scenario. 

On the other side of the coin, we are not really doing free work here. We get to use Google Maps without payment, and there is costs involved with development, maintenance, improvement, operations, hardware, connectivity, staffing etc. If we get to use this platform without payment, if we are willing, we can assist and help to maintain the data inside that is used ourselves, because that's really the best way to make the system the relevant for ourselves.

Hope this helps.

Google Moderator

Re: Google paid,we work

Hello @Reza121 ,

In addition to @StephenAbraham's reply, I wanted to add that you could share your ideas in our Idea Exchange board. To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

P.S. I will merge your post with a relevant topic Can I earn money from being a Local Guide? where you can check the provided solution.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Earn money in anyway being local guide?

Money has became more problems to run life.