Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Name:

Penny Christie 

LGC Username

@PennyChristie 

Diamond Head, Waikiki Hawaii

Why I like this place:

Climbing to the top of Diamond Head Mountain, with family and friends, in Hawaii brings back happy memories. We laughed all the way up and then had delicious pineapple juice when we returned to the bottom. The view at the top was breathtaking.

Local Guide Penny Christie on top of Diamond Head Hawaii.Local Guide Penny Christie on top of Diamond Head Hawaii.

Connect Moderator

That is an amazing shot @PennyChristie 

Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Mosaic 01

You're welcome @OmerAli and thanks for giving us this Grand Selfie Mosaic opportunity. We appreciate 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hola @OmerAli , me gusta tu idea, aquí comparto mi foto.

Caption: Laguna Esmeralda - Ushuaia  (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Laguna Esmeralda - Ushuaia (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Nombre: Farid Monti

LGC Nombre de usuario: @FaridTDF 

Nivel: 10

Por qué me gusta este lugar?

Esta foto la tome el sábado cuando fui a Ushuaia a hacer trekking a Laguna Esmeralda, me gusta porque es muy representativo el bosque los ríos y el paisaje, a donde vivo .

@Jesi , @ValeriaA_  quizás quieran participar en esta propuesta de Omer.

Farid.

Connect Moderator

Mucha gracias @FaridTDF 

Esa vista es espléndida. Realmente aprecio que hayas compartido con nosotros.

Level 8

Hi @OmerAli!!

Thanks for tagging me!

In Biocentro Güembe trying to pose "natural" in the photo  and  not loose my ear at the same time with the big parrot in my shoulder, it wanted more apple!In Biocentro Güembe trying to pose "natural" in the photo and not loose my ear at the same time with the big parrot in my shoulder, it wanted more apple!

-Name: Gabriela (Gabu)

-LGC Username: @Gabuu 

-Why I like this place?

I like it because it's a great place where you can enjoy with your family in the middle of nature, the Biocentro preserves rescued  animals, it also have a place like a conservatory of orchids and butterflies, and you can appreciate the monkeys jumping from tree to tree above your head!!
And it also have pools and a beautiful waterfall!

I will tag @KimberlyAnnG to do this great challenge! 🙂 

Gabu
Connect Moderator

perfect @Gabuu 

I love this picture

Level 10

Giants Causeway as seen from a ThetaGiants Causeway as seen from a Theta

Name: Alan Jones

LGC Username: @deadmanjones 

Why I like this place?

The Giants Causeway has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember, and 2018 was the year it finally happened. I think it's the contradictory mix of fantasy and myth versus unequivocal scientific fact that appeals to me. As a very popular world heritage site you're never going to be alone here, but it's still a fascinating and incredible natural spectacle.

Tagging @ZoeOooe as she's in the photo!

Level 7

Entrance of Akropolis, Athens, Greece. Uno de los lugares en los que más he disfrutado visitar y vivir, la energía de Grecia es impresionante. Toda la carga histórica y cultural es impactante, ha sido una de las experiencias mejores de mi vida!Entrance of Akropolis, Athens, Greece. Uno de los lugares en los que más he disfrutado visitar y vivir, la energía de Grecia es impresionante. Toda la carga histórica y cultural es impactante, ha sido una de las experiencias mejores de mi vida!20170418_175427.jpg

Connect Moderator

Name: Jesica Lichtensztein

LGC Username: Jesi

Why I like this place: It's a huge park with a lot of buildings and activities to do. There's also a lot of green, there are no flowers of plants in a different colour, and even before entering it there are huge trees that block a lot of the sunlight, I always marvel at them when I'm near.

Caption: Me near one of the entrances of  Parque Patricios. The trees that I love are on the left of the photo :)Caption: Me near one of the entrances of Parque Patricios. The trees that I love are on the left of the photo 🙂

I'll be sharing this on social media in case any one wants to join last minute like me 🙂

Gracias por mencionarme @FaridTDF, casi me lo pierdo.