Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[CANCELLED] Let's Save Our Oceans

Let's Save Our Oceans

Mirpur Sakro

Mirpur Sakro, Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan

January 25, 2019 @ 08:00 (PKT)

Hello LGs As we all love our country, and country's parks, rivers , mountains, forests, beaches & ocean, which is truly a blessing for us from nature, We should take care all of the gifts which are given by nature to us. If we want to continue to enjoy these natural resources, we should keep them clean and green. Please join us for the initiative and campaign " Clean The World ", which is a Local Guide Project and already running all over the world by many of Great Local Guides in different countries. It will be the sequel of Ermes Toun, thushy ilankovan David Tito and many other dedicated local guides's campaign Clean The World project . Plan : We will leave from Karachi at 8:00 am , and it will be one hour & fifty minute drive to reach at Mirpur Sakro beach. Gathering point from Karachi is Usmania Restaurant Gulshan e Iqbal. we will provide Gloves and garbage bags, please bring extra Tshirt, camera and power banks with you. Anyone who is interested to join us, please send me private message on connect, so we can exchange our contact numbers. All Expenses will be equally divided. Clean The World : A local Guides Project.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Mirpur Sakro, Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's Save Our Oceans

Hello @ujjan and @SharjeelS ,

Meetup is approved 👍👍👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for organizing and for sharing this planet-saving meet-up, @KashifMisidia. Make sure we see a recap with many photos. This is an initiative we should all take into consideration.  

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Congratulations for having this great Meet-up approved, @KashifMisidia

All my best wishes to you and to all the Local Guides of Karachi.

Can't wait to read your Recap

Connect Moderator

Thank you @IrrPavlova and @ErmesT for encouraging us,

We are just doing what we learn from you. And I hope our small contribution for betterment of our environment will make big change for our planet.

Shukriya 🙏

Level 5

Thank you for tagging me @KashifMisidia@kashifmisidia . Yes I m super ready and excited for the great initiative. We surely need clean environment and off course clean oceans. See you on 25th January . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The way where we suppose to travel is not able to drive,...

The way where we suppose to travel is not able to drive, due to heavy Rain and road breakage two days ago, so we are postponing our meetup till next friday