jayasimha78's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Johal Chaat and Curry

Animated cover created by @jayasimha78 with photos shot at food truck.

I am continuing with my posts on Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series. This truck carries Indian Street Food, Indian breads and curry. They have wide variety options on the menu including several curries, combos and popular chaat. I also requested food truck owner so that I could take a picture of inside of the truck.

Here are links to my other posts on Food Truck Series!

1.Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Pav Bhaji Hut 

2.Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: MOMO Grill 

3. Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Chaat Alley 

4. Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: One Bite Stand 

5. Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Red Pepper Express 

6. Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Delhi Chaat 

7. Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Johal Chaat and Curry

Here is a shot of the Johal Chaat and Curry truck.

Here is shot of menu offered at this food truck. As you see here there are many options of Indian Curries, bread and a long list Chaat (Indian Snacks)

Shot of Paani Puri, a very popular Indian street food. You make a hole in the puri and fill it with the stuffing, Paani and Sweet sauce, you stuff the whole big poori in your mouth. It was delicious.

Here is a shot of Vada Paav another popular street food in India.

Here is a shot of Samosa Chaat.

Here is a shot of Amritsar Kulche with Channa Masala and pickle

Another shot of the Food Truck!

Here is hot of inside of the Food truck, Food truck owner was nice enough to allowed me to take this shot!

Shot of the Truck.

Amritasar Kulche and Channa Masala!

Sunnyvale, CA, USA
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Johal Chaat and Curry

I think I would be very happy eating from this truck @jayasimha78 the food looks great, the menu is full of things I eat like Palak Paneer and its so nice and clean inside.

Paul

Level 10

Level 8

Hello @jayasimha78  this food looks so tempting 😋 I hope that all india have these truck which gives delicious food the rate are also affordable.

Level 10

Beautiful!!!

Yes, as rightly mentioned by our @PaulPavlinovich, the inside of the truck looks so clean!

Really appreciate their efforts.

Well, all the photos make me so tempting that I have asked my wife to order some  Kulche with Channa Masala for today's dinner.

I am yet to see a truck like this in India.

Incidentally, I could feel the reflection of a "FACE"  in the following photo, which is a crop of your  "Paani Puri" sauce - I hope you also can see...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me
Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Wow! @jayasimha78 your post has made me hungry! I just loved all the items! Great click of the dishes, especially the kulcha and chole.

Waiting for more on this series. Stay safe and happy.

#HappyGuiding!

Level 10

Level 10

Ynt: Bay Area Indian Food Truck Series: Johal Chaat and Curry

So nice looking foods☺️👌🏻

Connect Moderator

That clean is pretty common for California @TravellerG they have a very strong health regime.

Paul

Level 10

Strongly appreciate this aspect, friend @PaulPavlinovich.

In my opinion, their lifestyle of 'super-hygiene' has caused great deterioration in their 'immunity system'.

Many children suffer a lot when they come to this part of the world - they have become extremely sensitive & can't tolerate even mild weather/food changes...

These are my personal observation, though.

Thanks for your kind response...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me