CesarMesa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ayuda

No puedo cambiar el número de teléfono en la ficha de Negocio de un restaurante, ya me dieron acceso como administrador de la ficha pero NO me deja cambiar el número, lo hemos intentado desde la app y desde Chrome. ¿Me pueden ayudar por favor?

Screenshot_20200912-075027_Video Player.jpg

I love to travel the world, know its cultures, food, and live life to the fullest.
Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Ayuda

Hi @CesarMesa 

This question is NOT related to the Local Guides Community, but to Google My Business

In addition, you are introducing yourself here as a Business, as clearly indicated on your signature.

This is against the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions : "Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program."

• If you are here as a business, please close your Local Guide Account. (link here).
  • If you are here as a Local Guide, please edit your signature and your profile to reflect your Local Guide status

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. We ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic. What are Connect topics? will help you to understand what are the topics of the community.

Level 10

Re: Ayuda

Muchas gracias @ErmesT por tu respuesta, tienes razón, este NO es un espacio para Google My Business y seguiré el enlace que me compartiste. Respecto a la firma, ya la modifique, espero cumpla las politicas de Loca Guides Connect. saludos.

I love to travel the world, know its cultures, food, and live life to the fullest.