TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: [Applications closed] There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

Hi Mooyyoo, 

Very thrilled to read your story because it looks like a carbon copy of mine. 

From the first day I got the news of been accepted as a virtual participant to LG Live Connect 2018,I planned how to make my intro video, but I could'nt succeed until monday april 30!!   I almost lost my patience and I felt like being chained on the rails while the Osaka-Tokyo bullet train was approaching. 

Bad idea to leave things be done the last minute, but, that's me, can't help it anyway🚝 Keep fingers crossed for you to get a positive response on June 20-th.Can you send me a link to your video clip?it seems u made a very good one. You can see mine on Youtube when you're seeking after Jonswe presentation. 

Best luck

wishes Jonswe

Be nice to people while they are alive!
Level 7

About the contest

I had just see the last date of submition is 2nd may 2018, 11.59 pm. Now it shows 1st may. This is not fair. I am going with that day. And my submition didnt successfully. 😢

Level 7

Re: About the contest

Samething with me here too, itsitvery pathetic and painful. Saddened my heart ♥ too. 

We should trends for elongation till tomorrow. 

Me too was trying had to getgall requirements ready and complete d registration, but all put abortive, is unfair 

Level 7

Yes, extly yaar, when google started publishment, they wrote 2nd may last date so i am going with that date. And now i had all materials about submition, they change date without any notifications. Thats not fair yaar. I was happy tomparticipate in such event and they broke my heart totally.

Level 6

Hello Jonswe, 

Here's a link to my video https://youtu.be/ad04VyT7FB0

I can't call it a very good one. Its just basic. Fulfilling the necessary criteria without any extra. 

Its really terrible leaving things till last moment. 

Hope ti see you too at the summit

Level 7

I was trying to get this done all month!! I didn't even think to check the time zone... I missed it by 3 hours!! I'm SOO sad!! =,{

Good luck everyone have an awesome time, to those of you who win!

MacKenzie Oakes
Level 7

hi,i saw it.wish u the best of luck!

Connect Moderator

Re: Can I submit my video to participate in local guide summit

Hi @Shivzz A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I am sorry to tell you that application for ConnectLive2018 are already closed. I am moving your post to the relevant thread

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

u get a kudoe from me as a compensation prize.don't worry,be happy!

Connect Moderator

Hi @SnehalKumar and @FemiBabalola A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

The application had to be submitted before april 30, at 23:59 GMT (that means may 1st in some country)

I am moving your post in the relevant thread

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes