TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: An update from Traci: It’s not a farewell…

@TraciC 

We will surely miss your presence here, also I look forward to share pizza together if I get to visit NYC or if you visit India.

You are really inspiring and full of enthusiasm, thank you for being a cheerful and adding joy to the community.

Big hug 🤗 wishe you many more happy moments and growth on your new journey 💖

Level 10

Hi @TraciC

It was nice to have you as a moderator, Administrator and Program Manager. I love the way you come up with exciting new features, ideas, challenges on Maps and here on Connect. I know it's a pretty tough decision to leave the Maps family and join another team. But anyways, everything happens for good. We know you're well deserved and will come up with flying colours wherever you go.

All the best for your future endeavours 

Level 8

Thank you.I can see the local guides program and Google Maps progress as useful for everyone improving a lot for the last few years,with me and my helping hand and you Traci since the beginning.Because you are one main Guides and Maps starters, founders.I,m glad I Knew you and  I also celebrate you want to meet all of us,your creatures,AGAIN.

Level 10

@TraciC muchab suerte de ahora en adelante 💥🚀🎯

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Level 10

Thank you @TraciC  for all what you have done for the LG program, it is a very big work.
I was happy to know you, It was very inspiring.
I am sure that it was an hard choice but I am sure you will give an important contribution also in the new role.
Ciao,
Flavio

Level 8

@TraciC , All the very best and good luck with your new team and new adventures !!!

Level 5

Pendant 1 ans que j'étais Local Guides TraciC à toujours été présent pour aider de nombreux Local Guides quand elle avait le temps nécessaire. J'espère que vous seriez toujours parmi nous dans la communauté ! Félicitations pour avoir rejoindre une nouvelle équipe !

• Belgium
• French - Néerlandais - English
• Local Guides 5
Level 9

@TraciC 

My best wishes to you, I know it is very difficult working so long 9 years but go ahead with cute smiling. God has bless you this opportunity go head take it. 

I can't forget when I saw your photo 1st time in a virtual meet up shared by@RiyaM .

Traci your smiling face on screen when I saw was very impressive. Then came to know about you. Riya share so many photo of connect live but believe me you were best. There was series were the shared there journey to connect live & in every meet up I saw you, were the most happy going person. Stay blessed . 

Screenshot_2021-12-04-12-29-02-335_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

Level 9

Hello @TraciC , we have not been able to meet much here, but without a doubt, I think that just like for me this will be an unforgettable year as a Local Guide.

Your work and the impact you have left along with that of your entire team is well visible throughout all these years.

I am very happy to know that behind a great company there are always great people.

I wish you the best in life and good luck with your new challenges.

See you soon 🤗

Level 9

@TraciC To all comments and wishes, I've sent you already I will add our photo from Connect Live 2019. It was an awesome event. 😍 Thank you and wish all the best one more time!!! 😃

Traci and I at Connect Live 2019 in San JoseTraci and I at Connect Live 2019 in San Jose