SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich, was amazing meet you too !

@Justine2807 thaaanks !! And I agree with @Paul, Google things are cool but the best thing ever was meeting everyone! So amazing all talks, cultures, accents, ages. I was one of the youngest (24yo) and the oldest one is more than 80, this is beautiful!! We were there representing all Local Guides and this makes me proud and happy. Things are things... The best thing was the real experience, you know? 🙂

@ErmesT for me the Local local Guide is a collective. For me, the person is all people. I know that is insane hahahaha but wish is a wish 😜

Yey @OSAMA thanks a lot :)) I glad you finally could watch the video.

Thaaanks @AkmalB  and I told to Ermes who is the winner for me. hehe

A lot of thanks @LucioV@SalmaanN@BishowvijayaP@Andras_H and @BudionoS 😄

Level 9

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

@AlejandraMaria thaaanks!! And I have only one thing to say: UHUUL! ~ what's going on?! (hahahahahaha)

@NatalkaR yeeey!! I'm anxious to read your part. ❤️ 

I miss you both!!

Level 9

@MahabubMunna hahahahahahaha and that one witch you gave me is in a special place! =D

23022175_10214530813125365_1516510331_n.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hi @BudionoS

Would you like to be part of this multiple post? Want you share with us your experience with a local Local Guide? 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/LGsummit2017-A-local-Local-Guide-guiding...

@SarahKa

All together we are more than the sum of all individuals, I agree. Local Guides is much much more. 

The winner : the winner is all of us. The synergy between persons makes it possible. And the huge effort that the locals putted in helping us was something magic. We, the ones in the summit for the first time, we have been helped in a so lovely and soft way that our feeling was to be at home, a wonderful home but home 

Ermes 

Level 6

All this is amazing!!! Brazil is very well represented 🙂 I think that was so difficult to decide what do... so much things. Congrats @SarahKa !!!

Level 10

@SarahKa sister  what you say secret place hahah . after saw this post what people think lol :P. thanks a lot for share picture and pick it a focus point 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Yeah @SarahKa Finally ;)))))

Amazing Amazing Video  , you know  I like it  ;))))

Level 9

Hey @SarahKa nice photos.

Specially the lavender ice cream and Flag of My country and Brazil also.

Want more photos and stories from summit 17.

Love to hear from you more next.

Level 7

Me too @AlejandraMaria 🙂 🙂 🙂

Adorei o vídeo @SarahKa ❤️

Connect Moderator

Hi @SarahKa, that's an wonderful recap and a full-of-life video. Loved it thoroughly. And I feel like going back to SF once again. Best Summit Ever!