Muhammad_Irfan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Trip To Northern Areas Of Pakistan---Sakardu,Hunza

55.jpg

I ,along with my best friends started my journey to Northern areas of Pakistan to see the unbelievable beauty of nature throughout the visit. our visit was about 15 days. We travelled through Shogran, Naran, Babusar top, Chitral, Passo Cones, Hunza and sakardu.

In Naran we made many Pictures of nature and this belongs to NARAN RIVER.

Before that we went to Shogran where hiking was perfect to pay meadows.

Pay meadows has the biggest ground of grass plane and mostly hiking areas areas to next top.

Way from kiwai to shogran was slope and mostly the majestic views down to the naran road.

The next stop was hunza valley.

Hunza is full of nature beauty and lakes mountains.Hunza has the highest literacy rate in Pakistan – more than 90% for both genders – which is phenomenal. We aimed to visit the Baltit Fort first, strolling through the valley to make our way upwards towards the fort.

Passing through Passu Cones.

Road condition from Start to end was perfect u will enjoy the road trip i can say this by guarantee.

Pakistan northern areas are full of natural beauty and the most thing is that the autumn season in sakardu was on a good mood and enjoy the leave full of yellow color looks a Heaven on earth.

At the end a selfie with my Besties.

shogran.jpg

Muhammad Irfan
Skardu
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A Trip To Northern Areas Of Pakistan---Sakardu,Hunza

Hola @Muhammad_Irfan  , Las fotos que utilizas son muy lindas, pero en Connect nos gusta que el material usado en los post sea original, al respecto te comparto las Reglas del programa Local Guides también te comparto para que tengas en cuenta las Fotos en Connect y por último Aquí puedes leer sobre como hacer un Gran Post en Connect.

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Muhammad_Irfan,

Thanks for sharing this experience with us! As @FaridTDF already mentioned and as you can read in the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions, we take plagiarism very seriously and we encourage originality to protect anyone's intellectual property. 

Since some of the pictures you added appear to be downloaded from the internet, I am asking you to remove them, in order to keep only the ones you took yourself. 

Please take a moment to read the following article, where you can find useful information: How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect? Thanks. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

changes have been done i will improve further. Thank you for guidance, @Giu_DiB 

Muhammad Irfan
Level 10

@Muhammad_Irfan One day I will be able to get there and visit all the beautiful places all around Pakistan. And meet all old friends who are there.

Level 8

You are most welcome i will will be there for u @StephenAbraham  when u come.

Pakistan is full of Natural Beauty.

Muhammad Irfan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Muhammad_Irfan,

Thanks a lot for your cooperation, much appreciated! You are right, Pakistan is full of natural wonders, and I am sure it will be a pleasure for you to take more pictures and share them with us. 

If you want, you can follow these helpful suggestions: 

How to improve your nature photography

How to convey size and scale in your photos

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!