OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: A Crown Of Flowers For 150 LG 2017 Attendees

@OSAMA @U-royFelixA @Badruddeen @SalmaanN You all are too sweet and this thread is so much fun! I love it. Believe it or not, what's in my hand is actually dried meats I put on a stick. Hahah! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC 

Okay Okay 

so what I believe you were trying to say is " THANK YOU"

@TraciC wrote:

@OSAMA @U-royFelixA @Badruddeen @SalmaanN You all are too sweet and this thread is so much fun! I love it. Believe it or not, what's in my hand is actually dried meats I put on a stick. Hahah! 🙂 

Googler

@OSAMA You are right. I did not say thank you, how rude of me. I don't take compliments very well but thank you! 

Also, I think I have to see this movie now. *dances*

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciC wrote:

@OSAMA You are right. I did not say thank you, how rude of me. I don't take compliments very well but thank you! 

@TraciC.. You never been rude with us.. You are the best @TraciC as always.. I see you always caring, encouraging, guiding us in Connect.. I must say that you take compliments better.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@TraciC 

@NO no , I just kidding  in the movie the hero Mawe said what I write I think you watched  this movie 😁 

It's of the best movie for this year you will lagh.....

@TraciC wrote:

Googler

Thank you, @SalmaanN. I will work on taking compliments better, especially from fellow Local Guides. 

Level 9

@TraciC

@Watch the movie and tell me what you think 😁

We who said thank you @TraciC ☺

Level 8

Its my pleasure, @TraciC.. Your encouragement only which inspires me.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi All ! 🙂

At Areport Tunis Carthage, Tunisia - 2015At Areport Tunis Carthage, Tunisia - 2015

Tunisia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Wow @TraciC, what a crown. 

It seems you are having a lot of fun in here, @OSAMA, @SalmaanN, @RobAo, @SanyaOdare, when I'm in a meeting with the general manager.

I had to go to the toilet for answer to a PM from Obama, telling me: "where are you, there is a lot of fun in here"

Well, this is the spirit a love in this community, respect and fun, because what we do is nice, and we love to do it.

Thanks all, I'm going back to office. See you later.