MauroBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

400 members in Rome :)

Hi all

I'm happy to share with you that  the community Local Guides of Rome has reached 400 members !!

go go go 🙂

Ciao

Mauro

14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 400 members in Rome :)

Congratulations @MauroBi! What a great community! (I need to visit you soon, it's been ages since my last visit to Rome :D)

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

@LuisRG when you come back in Rome we help you surely 🙂
All are welcome in Rome 
See you there!

ciao

Mauro

Former Google Contributor

I might take you up on your word, @MauroBi 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 4

Congratulations, here in my city now now 50, another day we got there

Level 8

Congratulations @MauroBi and keep working!!

Great job 🙂

Valentina Caldito, Local Guide-Panamá,LG SUMMIT Attende
li-image id="128352i6806EC310B635E24" width="26" height="19" alt="panama-flag-clipart-6.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new">
Level 10

@MauroBi Congratulations! Waiting to see 500 members.

Connect Moderator

@MauroBi, THIS IS A GREAT NEWS (also if - oops - I read it 10 month late). Rome is a wonderful community 🙂

Grazie per il grande supporto che dai, nella community e nella sezione Italiana di Connect

Thanks @LucioV

Level 10

@ErmesT @AnuradhaP actually I think that Rome community is heading to 2500 members! This is a thread from the last year!

Connect Moderator