Brice's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

360 View: virtual visit of unusual French Museum !

Hi everyone !

More than 300 panoramics i added on Street View about this unusual Museum (La Demeure du Chaos / Abode of Chaos)

I'm happy to share with you my everyday work 😉

PS: don't be affraid by skull, this place is more interesting than just this first appearence !

Musée l'Organe - La demeure du chaos, Rue de la République, Saint-Romain-au-Mont-d'Or, France
7 comments
Level 7

Re: 360 View: Three unusual hotels around the world

Oups ! mistake on title!!! is not "hotel" !

someone know how to modify it ?

thanks

Brice

Connect Moderator

Muy buenas tus fotos del museo @Brice, lindos colores, gracias por compartir y felicitaciones gran trabajo 300 Fotos 360, 👏👍

Solamente un detalle, quizás el tamaño del logotipo de tu persona en el Nadir, sea un poco grande, quizás @SonyaN, nos pueda ayudar con esto.

saludos Farid.

Level 10

Re: 360 View: virtual visit of unusual French Museum !

Street View Moderator

Great images, @Brice! Thanks for sharing.

@FaridTDF, the size of the logo is actually just fine. As per our Maps User Contributed Content Policy, the logo should not take up more than the bottom 25% of the equirectangular image.

Best,

Sonya

Level 7

Hi

thanks for your answer

i use the logo to cover my tripod but sometimes its just not interesting of forbidden to show some private part of where i shooted so i put it more bigger 😉

Brice

Level 7

Hi @FaridTDF

thanks for your answer

i use the logo to cover my tripod but sometimes its just not interesting of forbidden to show some private part of where i shooted so i put it more bigger 😉

i bought another 360° solution that will need a tiny tripod so it will be better 😉

Brice

Level 7

Re: 360 View: virtual visit of unusual French Museum !

Bonjour @Julien44 merci 😉