Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

36 Walk Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

36 Walk Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Untitled-4.jpg

SOGO

GF-B24 Ground Floor Complex, SOGO, 190, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, City Centre, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

March 23, 2019 @ 17:00 (+08)

Hi, Awesome Local Guides from Malaysia. We are hosting a 36 photo walk in Kuala Lumpur on 23rd of March at 05.00 PM (Malaysian Time). The aim of this photo walk is to take 36 best photos for Google maps. This program is held all over the world and hosted by Local Guides of their local area. Things to bring Camera "ANY"(phone,sale,360 camera) This meetup is not sponsored by Google Local Guides so all expenses should be taken care by individual itself. Date: 23 March Time: 05.00 PM Location: We will meet at the main Entrance of SOGO

RSVP here

Proud to be a Local Guide.
GF-B24 Ground Floor Complex, SOGO, 190, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, City Centre, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 36 Walk Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi @PavelSarwar,

Thanks for hosting this meet-up. I hope many Local Guides will join you for this Photo Walk on the 23rd of March, so that you can take amazing 36 photos! I really like panoramas! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and please don't forget to share a recap afterwards, so that the other Local Guides here can enjoy the photos, too 🙂

P.S. I wanted to kindly remind you that the cover photos you would like to use for organising your meet-ups in general, should be your own. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Level 8

@KatyaL  Thank you so much for informing me. I changed picture. This picture captured by me.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Former Google Contributor

Hey @PavelSarwar,

It looks great 🙂 Have fun during the meeting!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator