Inusik0290's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

20-21 April. Holocaust Remembrance Day!

Today is 23 April! I decided to write this post today, not 2 days ago..because its really painfull day. Even i am not a real jew,the pain in my soul its the same. Holocaust Day is day of commemoration for the approximately  6 millions of Jews who perished in the Holocaust as a result of the actions carried out by Nazi Germany and its collaborators, and the Jewish resistance in that period.

images.jpeg

YomHashoah.png

Holocaust2020.jpg

  

FB_IMG_1587624076439.jpg

FB_IMG_1587624082469.jpg

FB_IMG_1587624087556.jpg

FB_IMG_1587624104131.jpg

In Israel, it is a national memorial day.

Yom HaShoah have different dates..because is set in accordance with the Hebrew calendar, on 27 Nisan.

In this day sirens blare at 10:00 in the morning, as motorists exit their cars and stand in silence 2 minutes of solemn reflection.Everyone stops what they are doing. On the eve of the Yom HaShoah and the day itself,places of public entertainment are closed by the law.

Since 1988 in Poland, a memorial service has been held after a three- kilometer walk by thousands of participants from Auschwitz to Birkenau in what has become known as "The March of the Living"

#Staysafe

#Stayhome

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 20-21 April. Holocaust Remembrance Day!

Thank you for posting @Inusik0290 

We celebrate the International Holocaust Remembrance Day - January 27 , and having one more date is very appreciate.

Holocaust is a tragedy (is, still be a tragedy) for the whole planet, not only for Jewish. We should remember every day.

Caption: "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it". The inscription has been photographed on the entrance of the first block on the  Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, on Auschwitz Extermination CampCaption: "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it". The inscription has been photographed on the entrance of the first block on the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, on Auschwitz Extermination Camp

Level 9

Level 7

Thank you @IshantHP_ig 🙏, its really a tragedy..6 millions of lives..its a lot. I read a lot of books..unknown story's..was awful. 

Level 7

Thanks for appreciation @ErmesT 🙏.