SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

1.5M VIEWS MILESTONE

Recently I did post about hitting 1M views milestone on Google Maps and now 1.5million views? Oh my goodness! I feel so thrilled knowing that my contributions to Google Map now serves as a means through which I can impact my community - positively. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to @U-royFelixA@OSAMA@iykmba@ErmesT@LucioV@IlankovanT@KarenVChin

@KlaudiaB@HelloSamsonR and @SalmaanN for all the supports. I'M GRATEFUL!!!

SanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestone

Lagos, Nigeria
35 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: 1.5M VIEWS MILESTONE

@SanyaOdare Your alone in Lagos is a big hit. Well done. Congratulations on your milestone achievement. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@SanyaOdare Your alone in Lagos is a big hit. Well done. Congratulations on your milestone achievement. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Level 10

Thank you @HelloSamsonR, just trying to be like you na!

@SamsonR wrote:

Level 10

@SanyaOdare Lol, 😂😂😂😂. It's not easy. I want to reach your milestone one day. Mine to yours is nothing to compare. 😁

Level 10

Congratulations dear @SanyaOdare 🙂

Level 9

@SanyaOdare you surprise us everyday with something new bro, you are very active

I want to say congratulations Congratulations Congratulations brokeep it up , you help on Connect and on Map 🙂

Level 10

There you go @HelloSamsonR - funny you!

@SamsonR wrote:

@SanyaOdare Lol, 😂😂😂😂. It's not easy. I want to reach your milestone one day. Mine to yours is nothing to compare. 😁

Level 10

Thank you @BishowvijayaP - I appreciate!

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Congratulations dear @SanyaOdare 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a zillion man.

@OSAMA wrote:

@SanyaOdare you surprise us everyday with something new bro, you are very active

I want to say congratulations Congratulations Congratulations brokeep it up , you help on Connect and on Map 🙂

Level 10

@SanyaOdare congrats on your Achievement .