SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 1.5M VIEWS MILESTONE

Thank you @KarenVChin@! LOL @ "Promise me you won't become one of the LG crazies, @OSAMA@U-royFelixA @LucioV, always on here posting........"

@KarenVChin wrote:

@SanyaOdare Whoa Whoa!! Congrats in hitting this major #GoogleMaps milestone and many more to come! Promise me you won't become one of the LG crazies, @OSAMA@U-royFelixA @LucioV, always on here posting --Bringing the rest of us along a one big 24/7 community.

We we all need are beauty sleep. LOL 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Thank you @NareshDarji!

@NareshDarji wrote:

Big milestone. Congratulations... @SanyaOdare

Level 10

Congratulations @SanyaOdare 

You are Sach an inspiration .

3000+ photos not easy to capture 

And upload. 

You are a passionate man.

Level 10

@KarenVChin @SanyaOdare@OSAMA @LucioV I'm almost cracking my ribs laughing. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Level 10

@SanyaOdare

It's a really milestone

Ur profile is really impressive

Keep guiding

Happy mapping lg friends

Level 10

Thank you @AkmalB!

@AkmalB wrote:

Congratulations @SanyaOdare 

You are Sach an inspiration .

3000+ photos not easy to capture 

And upload. 

You are a passionate man.

Level 10

Thank you @RohitSadana!

@RohitSadana wrote:

@SanyaOdare

It's a really milestone

Ur profile is really impressive

Keep guiding

Happy mapping lg friends

Level 8

@SanyaOdare wrote:SanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestone

Recently I did post about hitting 1M views milestone on Google Maps and now 1.5million views? Oh my goodness! I feel so thrilled knowing that my contributions to Google Map now serves as a means through which I can impact my community - positively. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to @U-royFelixA@OSAMA@iykmba@ErmesT@LucioV@IlankovanT@KarenVChin

@KlaudiaB@HelloSamsonR and @SalmaanN for all the supports. I'M GRATEFUL!!!

Congratulations Sanya @SanyaOdare

Am happy to learn about your success. Wishing you all the best and good luck always.

Cheers 

Level 10

Thank you @Badruddeen!

@Badruddeen wrote:

@SanyaOdare wrote:SanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestoneSanyaOdare - 1.5m views milestone

Recently I did post about hitting 1M views milestone on Google Maps and now 1.5million views? Oh my goodness! I feel so thrilled knowing that my contributions to Google Map now serves as a means through which I can impact my community - positively. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to @U-royFelixA@OSAMA@iykmba@ErmesT@LucioV@IlankovanT@KarenVChin

@KlaudiaB@HelloSamsonR and @SalmaanN for all the supports. I'M GRATEFUL!!!

Congratulations Sanya @SanyaOdare

Am happy to learn about your success. Wishing you all the best and good luck always.

Cheers 

Level 8

@SanyaOdare You are welcome.