ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Lost Local Guides Points

On Tuesday January 23, 2018 night when I opened Google Maps App I shocked when I saw my point are decreasing from 74,234 (approx) to 71,010 (till now) and also decreasing  photos contribution like (past it was about 8200+ now it shows 7500+)

I'm regular contributor to Google Maps, I'm very disappointed and sad from this. I'm sure that I did't have spam activities and I try to my best to follow your mentioned all rules and regulations. Kindly resolve my issues that I be able recover my points and photos contribution as soon as possible.
Screenshot_2018-01-25-01-47-35-213_com.google.android.apps.maps.png
 @TraciC @FaridTDF @LawrenceNYC @ErmesT waiting for your response and help !
I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Lost Local Guides Points

Hi @ShahMdSultan

I am just reading this. I'm so sorry. 

In fact, it seems that all the points that you missed are related to photos (700 photos * 5 points = 3500 points).

Please compare your profile with the one that you can see in "anonymous mode". It takes time, but you will be able to see which photos have been flagged as private. 

Sometimes a duplicated photo is loaded, even if not intentionally, or an inappropriate photo (selfie or group photos).

Please let us know the results of the check 

Ermes 

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @ShahMdSultan

I am just reading this. I'm so sorry. 

In fact, it seems that all the points that you missed are related to photos (700 photos * 5 points = 3500 points).

Please compare your profile with the one that you can see in "anonymous mode". It takes time, but you will be able to see which photos have been flagged as private. 

Sometimes a duplicated photo is loaded, even if not intentionally, or an inappropriate photo (selfie or group photos).

Please let us know the results of the check 

Ermes 

Level 9

Thanks @ErmesT for your help and suggestion ... 

Thanks again. Please always keep me in your prayers 

Level 9

Continuously decreasing my photo contribution and points ! 

Screenshot_2018-01-27-01-10-29-027_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

@TraciC @FaridMonti @LawrenceNYC @ermest waiting for your response and help again ! 

Level 5

What words have been took it away to over a thousand used to have 1800

Level 5

Same thing happened to me over a thousand points used to have 1800 level 6 I know it's nowhere near you what it meant a lot to me it was a lot of work just to be vanished and nobody to help